Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Pats at Texans, Saturday August 19, 2017!!

Finally got GamePass working...took some time but I've got the game live here in Italy. OL hasn't looked bad, Savage is putting the ball where it needs to be, O'Brien is roughly calling the same gameplan...third series he went no-huddle and Savage looked really good, Miller looking rough, ST's looked good on Ervin's punt return and the defense is looking sharp, but the Patriots are on the move. I wish O'Brien had kicked the FG instead of going for it on 4th down.

Texans appear psychologically and physically more unified and purposed this preseason. call it a gut feeling but theres not as much distraction. hopefully the rebuild will now gel

Don't need to.

Clearly you do. BETWEEN the 20's, NOT INSIDES THE 20'S, Savage looks good. INSIDE THE 20's he looked suspect when throwing the ball until the strike to Strong.

The 4th down play was horrendous. One play call sucked, not the rest of them. Savage is struggling making decisions still and when you get in the red zone it is amplified.

Regardless, his TD drive was solid.

Finally got GamePass working...took some time but I've got the game live here in Italy. OL hasn't looked bad, Savage is putting the ball where it needs to be, O'Brien is roughly calling the same gameplan...third series he went no-huddle and Savage looked really good, Miller looking rough, ST's looked good on Ervin's punt return and the defense is looking sharp, but the Patriots are on the move. I wish O'Brien had kicked the FG instead of going for it on 4th down.

Back