Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Chiefs at Texans, Sunday Oct 8, 2017!!

If you told me that the defense was going to be the liability of this team before the season started I would have put money on it in Vegas. Good thing I am not a gambling man.

Reactions: ROO
It was so close. I think it was down simultaneously, but if you can't say for sure, you stay with call on field.

Gotta hold them to a FG now.
It really wasn't close. It was close in real time, but we have the benefit of slow motion and HD. It is pretty easy to see that he hasn't pulled the ball in and it is still rotating after his second foot comes down. This is what is so infuriating about instant replay.

The secondary is trash. They couldn't find Hogan when they faced the Pats and they can't cover anyone on 3rd down tonight. And the defensive line can't get to Smith.

It really wasn't close. It was close in real time, but we have the benefit of slow motion and HD. It is pretty easy to see that he hasn't pulled the ball in and it is still rotating after his second foot comes down. This is what is so infuriating about instant replay.

Perhaps, that's not what I saw though. I've been drinking though, so.

I can see why they don't want to stop them on 3rd down. So far, every time they do manage to stop them on 3rd down, it costs them 3 points.

/sarcasm

Yeah that replay system on the Microsoft Surface is doing great!

I have no heartburn about losing that challenge. If you want to contest that catch, do it when the clock is running with a defender, instead of letting the guy run wide open.

The only decent thing the D has done tonight is hold KC to FGs instead of touchdowns for the most part. Unless the offense can get a couple of TDs, though, that won't be enough. Just really disappointed in their inability to get 3rd down stops and come up with a big play when we needed it.

Especially now with JJ out, I don't think we have more than a mediocre defense.

Back