Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bills at Texans, Sunday Oct 14, 2018!!

With these O players in the skill positions it is a crime that BOB and Gaines did not improve the Oline. What a waste. Just to save McNair money?? Or is BOB just stupid thinking he has Oline talent and doesn't need anybody. I think BOB is just an idiot when it comes to talent evaluation.

Really need to give this a rest. They had no 1st, no 2nd. They were outbid for the only OT worth getting in FA.

This is the first game where our 5 guys have played in back to back games. We don't know how good they can be. Probably won't be great, but we don't know how good they can be after 1.25 games .

Today is battle red day? I remember that Petey Faggins INT years ago and he ended up in a sea of red.
battle_red.jpg

Ease up on the koolaid before you OD.
I'll take a win where we lead wire-to-wire. That's good enough.
No kool-aid here. The Astros confidence has leaked into my emotions for the Texans. Now I'm starting to believe in the Texans making the playoffs. They'll be 3-3 with a win today. Back in contention.

Blue is the better back over Miller these days (maybe always) doesn't say much for the quality of our backs, but Miller should spend some quality time on the bench

Blue just a more decisive runner. Miller's confidence has been broken he needs to sit.

I like Blue running up the middle more than I like Miller up the middle. But if you're going to pitch it out to the edge, that should have been Miller in the game.

Reactions: ROO
Texans have a good football team...
If we can only make an upgrade or two on the O-Line.

I expect us to make a move before the trade deadline.
Especially if we're 3-3 and back in the AFC South race.

We obviously have different definitions of what a good football team looks like.

Back