Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bills at Texans, Sunday Oct 14, 2018!!

Our terrible offensive line is going to get Deshaun injured. That's not how you invest into one of the best young quarterbacks in the game.

It's so bad, I'd gladly trade a second and third-round pick for a veteran offensive tackle before the trade deadline in 16 days.

Wow! Bills fumble the punt return. HAHA

Texans may take the lead soon.

Piss poor blitz pickup by Miller.

Need to put Blue in if Miller cant do better than that.

2 terrible football teams.
Texans have a good football team...
If we can only make an upgrade or two on the O-Line.

I expect us to make a move before the trade deadline.
Especially if we're 3-3 and back in the AFC South race.

2nd and 14. Why is there a delay hand off to Lamar Miller for a 3 yard loss. What playcalling is that O'Brien? 2nd and 14 we need to be in shotgun formation! But yet we use shotgun formation on goal line situations, especially inches away from the goal line!!!

If Miller up the middle doesn't work, you can be sure that the delayed hand-off to Miller up the middle ain't gonna fvcking work either!

We still converted the 3rd and 18
Watson to Coutee for 22 yards

This Texans team is so damn TALENTED!

Just wish we had a better O-Line and better play calling!!!!

If we had that we'd be 12-4 and a playoff powerhouse.

With these O players in the skill positions it is a crime that BOB and Gaines did not improve the Oline. What a waste. Just to save McNair money?? Or is BOB just stupid thinking he has Oline talent and doesn't need anybody. I think BOB is just an idiot when it comes to talent evaluation.

The Texans scored in the Red Zone? I thought I was watching football, not The Twilight Zone.

Hopkins is just frigging unbelievable.
John-Cusack-Wink.gif

Back