Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bengals at Texans, Saturday Dec 24, 2016!!

Why do we keep running with blue for 0 yards. Is OB trying to sabotage Savage at this point? Wtf is this crap I am watching. Worst play calling ever. 2nd and goal and you run blue ? I mean...

see ya! :wave:
What in the world are you talking about? You've really been uncomfortably obsessed with me lately. See me what? Said I was done with O'Brien not the team.

Personally, I really hope we miss the playoffs. I'm assuming if we lose tonight and next week, the Titans would go. Is that correct?

Nobody can hold an opponent off forever but it would have been nice if they could have maybe not just all forgotten how to cover and tackle at the same time.

NFL needs to go away from the Division Champion Playoff system. Should Houston squeak this one out of win next week they have no business in the playoffs.

Wild Card weekend will be another embarrassment.

NFL needs to go away from the Division Champion Playoff system. Should Houston squeak this one out of win next week they have no business in the playoffs.

Wild Card weekend will be another embarrassment.
Exactly. This is not a team led by a coach that has any business in the playoffs.

What in the world are you talking about? You've really been uncomfortably obsessed with me lately. See me what? Said I was done with O'Brien not the team.

Personally, I really hope we miss the playoffs. I'm assuming if we lose tonight and next week, the Titans would go. Is that correct?

you said "I'm done". OB ain't going nowhere so I figured you were. And as far as obsessed with you? I don't even know who you are or if I've ever quoted you before. I do tend to comment on posts I think are stupid as hell

you said "I'm done". OB ain't going nowhere so I figured you were. And as far as obsessed with you? I don't even know who you are or if I've ever quoted you before. I do tend to comment on posts I think are stupid as hell
Guess there's a lot of stupid people on this board then. You're one of the only morons still backing OB. Probably still riding Brock's jock as well.

Back