Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bengals at Texans, Saturday Dec 24, 2016!!

Savage is not scanning the field.

Either he suddenly lost the ability or the coaching staff out-coached Savage. This is all one-read **** here.

Jesus the play calling is horrid and the execution worse. Honestly they don't deserve to win but their D may win for them.

I missed the first half. From what I've seen from Savage he isn't terrible. Plenty to work on but unlike Brock he moves the offense and gets guys lined up. Terrible play calling he can't do much about but so far he hasn't done anything to lose to the job. He needs time with the first string.

OB and Godsey need to pick up Madden or something. I swear they don't watch film or look at defensive tendencies.

JFC!!! Why the hell OB keep trying to run on the right side into the teeth of the defense? FKN stupid a$$

6-3

Two ******* field goals to show for a whole night of trying.

I hate this coaching staff like I never hated Capers or Kubiak's. I knew Capers just didn't have the horses to compete on offense and I understood that Kubiak just had no grasp of the D side of the team but O'Brien's Texans suck at what he's supposed to be good at.

It's inexcusable.

Does our coaching staff ever
Sorry ass Red Zone calls again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sick of the predictable, stupid playcalling. It'd be one thing of we were predictable on these plays IF THEY WERE ******* SUCCESSFUL TO BEGIN WITH!
I thought we added a whole bunch of speed... I'm really not seeing it. Did we add speed but not quickness? I mean how many times do we run quick slants and actually get open? For 15 years we have watched teams get 30 yards from a 5 yard slant over and over... (ok not as many recently but it used to be a given that we would see it once a game). Why does it seem like we never get that?

I have wondered the exact same thing. We won't call slants in short yardage situations drives me nuts.

I was pretty pissed at Obrien already but I think this seals the deal for me. He has to go. Winning the AFC isn't something to brag about these days.

Stupid ass O'Brien. Haven't been on the bandwagon to fire him, but I'm done. Sadly, winning our crap division will be enough to keep his job secure, but he SUCKS at calling plays in the RZ.

see ya! :wave:

RB was wide open and alone on that one. Other plays on that drive were suspect at best.

Blue will get you 2 yards on a good day with the wind behind his back. Stop running him.

Hopkins is rapidly losing his luster to me. He drops too many passes, commits too many penalties pushing off (and the officials are looking for it now) and he cries for a flag ever time he runs down the field. I miss Andre Johnson and the days when the Texans had a WR back there who played like he had a pair.

Ok, what has happened in the NFL. I haven't seen anybody let the ball go into the endzone on a punt in a while. Used to be don't catch it inside the 10 (or at the very least in the 5)... Have punters just gotten that much better at killing it? Am I just crazy?

Can't lay an egg on a turnover. But, Savage may be done because of an injury. Not good.

Back