Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bengals at Texans, Saturday Dec 24, 2016!!

Assweiler is on the sidelines thinking maybe other teams will think Obrien is 100% of the problem with like 6 TD's or offense so far on prime time.

Reactions: ROO
Well behind fuller5. 1st down run. 2nd down run. 3rd down pray. No chance for savage to get rhythm with this line or play calling.

Wish we can see Weeden next week. I want to see some 60-70 yard passes in the air!

Weeden is like a muscle car driving thru a school zone; just waiting for the open road to put the pedal to the metal.

For the love of god call something different! Run, run, pass. Hard to blame the line too much when the defense knows exactly what you are going to do. You need to slow the push with playaction or a screen. Anything other than the exact same thing over and over. He's just making the job for the oline that much more difficult

I don't remember the last time our offense looked truly good. Maybe that 2014 game against Tennessee.

We look like we're not even playing the same sport as the other team sometimes. It's maddening.

Reactions: ROO
What is the yardage requirement to actually throw a pass on second down? 6 exactly? This trying to make it 3rd and manageable crap has been pissing me off all season.

Good job Texans. You've managed to suck all the fun and excitement out of a potential division-clinching game on Christmas Eve.

Boring ass ****.

This is a major defensive battle. Neither team is willing to give up ground. Both teams are on point on special teams. It's awesome to watch this kind of battle. It's a war.

Back