Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bengals at Texans, Saturday Dec 24, 2016!!

How can we get this far into the season, fighting for the playoffs and just now switching to a quarterback that's never even thrown a touchdown pass in the NFL. Osweiler sucks but this is a hugh gamble and everything is on the line including the head coaching job!

Wow how things are breaking right for us. Mariota goes down and out for the season, titans lose to the jags. Then Carr gets his leg broke. If we win and get the third seed we go through Oakland that would be ideal. Now all we need is for Savage to be a real NFL quarterback.
Derek Carr with the Clint Capela injury.

I'm watching live for the first time this season. Staying up for Santa. Merry Christmas everyone! Pumped up for this!!

Reactions: ROO
Derek and Marcus. Two very good QB's and even better people. My thoughts and prayers go out this Christmas to both of these great competitors.

Don't really feel these long developing plays. Protection is good early. I'd try to take advantage of savage's quick release and do some quicker throws to get into a rhythm. Easier said than done though. Let's see how ob calls the rest of the game.

Need to address the hell out of the OL this coming off-season. I don't care if we take offensive linemen with our first four picks. It's just been ignored or poorly addressed for too long.

Big gamble going with Savage this late in the season, could cost Obrien his job depending how this goes. Not looking good right now. We'll see.

Need to address the hell out of the OL this coming off-season. I don't care if we take offensive linemen with our first four picks. It's just been ignored or poorly addressed for too long.

I think Brown needs to go to RG and we need to draft a first round LT. We would have Rookie, Filo, Martin, (new guy), Brown

We can clench and this offense didn't show up with any fire. Wtf?

Sound weird, but I am excited to see how Savage will handle the adversity. The OL not playing well, our running back isn't great, WR's/TE's dropping passes. Good QB's overcome things like this....can he?

Back