Support and keep Texans Talk going. Make a donation here.

Nick Caserio - New GM

House of Pain

Wild Speculator
Lol what?? His last name is Walter. I even looked it up because I thought I was going crazy

Thinking that was supposed to be a joke, but never know. My fanbase loved to call Anquan Boldin, Anquan "Bouldin"
It has to be a joke because he misspelled both. (It threw me through a loop too though so well done @House of Pain )

Owen Daniels has the S
People misspelling and mangling Kevin Walter's and Owen Daniels' names has been a long standing tradition on this forum.
As PN pointed out, posters could not spell these people's names correctly. It drove me nuts. Long time board members got tired of correcting them and just started trolling each other with what I did. Which is why some people still call the "Super Bowl" the "Superb Owl". I've had a lot of fun on this board and people are great. It's hilarious that we haven't had some sort of yearly or semi-yearly get together. On second thought, that may not be a good idea. lol

badboy

Hall of Fame
The lack of an S on a name irritating someone is humorous to me. I get spelling but I use voice to text a lot. I spot check most yet if I say Deshaun and Deshawn is typed.. I expect all to know whom I am talking about.

Now the Chicago Boys who used to post here... another story.

Sizzle

Waterboy
As PN pointed out, posters could not spell these people's names correctly. It drove me nuts. Long time board members got tired of correcting them and just started trolling each other with what I did. Which is why some people still call the "Super Bowl" the "Superb Owl". I've had a lot of fun on this board and people are great. It's hilarious that we haven't had some sort of yearly or semi-yearly get together. On second thought, that may not be a good idea. lol
If y'all are willing to show me around the great Bayou City sometime I'll be willing to come down for it myself!

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
We had a get together a few yrs ago. Thorn helped set it up.