Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

NFL Random Thought of the Day

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3 hours ago
Kuechly's extension averages 12.4M per year, making him the highest paid inside linebacker in the history of the NFL.​

The #Panthers and Luke Kuechly have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $62M contract extension, per a source.​

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5 hours ago
Marcel Dareus' deal includes $60 million in guaranteed money, highest guarantee for a non-QB in NFL history. Dareus suspended week 1, too.

Bills signed Marcel Dareus to a six-year, $108 million extension, per source.​

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Sep 9
Patriots OT Nate Solder signed a two-year, $20.62 million contract extension that ties him to New England through 2017, per NFL source.​

1377037566.jpg

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3 hours ago
Kuechly's extension averages 12.4M per year, making him the highest paid inside linebacker in the history of the NFL.​

The #Panthers and Luke Kuechly have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $62M contract extension, per a source.​

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5 hours ago
Marcel Dareus' deal includes $60 million in guaranteed money, highest guarantee for a non-QB in NFL history. Dareus suspended week 1, too.

Bills signed Marcel Dareus to a six-year, $108 million extension, per source.​

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Sep 9
Patriots OT Nate Solder signed a two-year, $20.62 million contract extension that ties him to New England through 2017, per NFL source.​

1377037566.jpg

So, when is JJ going to pull an Andre and start asking to redo his deal?

:kitten:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Giants & Eli Manning agree in principle to a 4-year, $84M contract, per source. He’ll sign it today after meeting with John Mara last night

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN
The total Manning will earn over the next five years: $101.5 million.​

COo1KA_WcAQj6d1.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COo1KA_WcAQj6d1.png:large

Jim Owczarski ‏@JimOwczarski
Deal is a four-year extension for $60 million, a 5-year, $70 million total for Green. http://cin.ci/1UHKEiy #Bengals

BREAKING: #Bengals and AJ Green reach deal on long term extension.​

Last edited:
I want to be happy that AJ sucks but I just can't. He did so much for us for so many years. I wish he would retire. It's sad seeing the drop off.

Interesting comment by broadcaster............Colts receivers can't get separation.............T.J. Hilton is injured............and Andre Johnson is "new." Watching the game, I would suggest that there is another explanation for the latter.

Interesting comment by broadcaster............Colts receivers can't get separation.............T.J. Hilton is injured............and Andre Johnson is "new." Watching the game, I would suggest that there is another explanation for the latter.

Even the rookie, Dorsett I think his name is, looked like he was lost or gave up on the play when Luck threw him the ball earlier. I am beginning to wonder if Pagano is overrated like I've heard so many times before after watching the first half.

I want to be happy that AJ sucks but I just can't. He did so much for us for so many years. I wish he would retire. It's sad seeing the drop off.

I can, dude went to the absolute enemy. There are other solid QB's in the NFL, this was purely an anger move.

I just keep thanking our lucky stars that Grigson is the Colts GM. That guy is as incompetent as it gets. Traded a 1st for Richardson, drafted a #4 WR in the 1st round, and has completely ignored the O-Line despite it being the one weakness on the Indy offense. The Colts have had every opportunity in the last few years to distance themselves from everyone in the division but their idiot GM can't get out of the way.

They also should have kept Arians as he was the key behind that team. Not to make light of a guy being diagnosed with cancer, but they were better while Pagano was away and Arians was running the show. Then he comes back and Arians gets the Arizona gig and the Colts have plateaued while the Cardinals would be a legit contender in the NFC if Palmer could stay healthy.

Great officiating in the Indy game, 2nd and 2, Luck scrambles the Colts hold, and it's called. So should be 2nd and 12 right, nope the douche refs leave it 2nd and 2. Goes to commercial and it's still 2nd and 2 then that douche Luck scrambles for the first. Then they go on to score.

The only difference between these f-ckwads and the replacements is these guys act more confident.

The NFL is a joke. WWF has more credibility.

I wonder how bad the Colts board is today. They were all preseason SB bound and now they're 0-2 Superb Owl bound.

Brees has been diagnosed with a "bruised" rotator cuff. This can be a garbage diagnosis that is many times used when the injury to the rotator cuff cannot be definitively determined. It is commonly associated with a bone bruise. They many times in fact reflect a partial tear of the cuff. MRI's, including MRI arthrograms can miss the diagnosis, and an arthroscopy finally makes the diagnosis. Other times, MRIs identify the pathology, and the surgeon may not be able to identify it on arthroscopy. Brees will be seeing Dr. Andrews as a 2nd opinion after reviewing the MRIs. If an MRI arthrogram has not be performed yet, it will be. An exploratory arthroscopy my be recommended after full evaluation. Keep in mind that Brees has already undergone a repair of the rotator cuff and labrum of this same shoulder in the past.

Last edited:
Back