Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL 2015 Divisional Games

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND
593.gif
No. 4 Indianapolis Colts at No. 2 Denver Broncos
9ebzja2zfeigaziee8y605aqp.gif

Sports Authority Field at Mile High 4:40 p.m. ET, CBS​

Broncos 7-0 early, Manning's arm still works.

I really hope the Broncos lose, so we aren't stuck with all of the Brady vs. Peyton garbage for next week.

**** that. The Andrew luck crap is way worse. They already portray him as the second coming of Jesus Christ. I hate him, his goober looking coach, their shitty city and everything about that damn team.

**** that. The Andrew luck crap is way worse. They already portray him as the second coming of Jesus Christ. I hate him, his goober looking coach, their shitty city and everything about that damn team.

I agree. And if he was a Texan I would love him for those same reasons. JJ Watt comes to mind.

Eh. Don't really care about Luck. Lived up to the hype coming out of the draft. After the wheels fell off RG3 and Kapernick, the NFL needs good young QBs.

I just don't want to put up with the media blowing Tommy Brady for weeks, and him vs. Manning is just going to make it worse.

Never thought I'd say this, since I hate the Cowbiys with a passion, but I thought they got screwed. I thought it was a tremendous catch. They could explain why it wasn't until the cows come home, but I thought it was a catch.

Imagine if were the Texans and that was AJ. Common sense says it was a catch. And common sense should take precedence over some ticky-tack rule.

Man ain't that the truth. I truly feel bad for cowboy fan

Never thought I'd say this, since I hate the Cowbiys with a passion, but I thought they got screwed. I thought it was a tremendous catch. They could explain why it wasn't until the cows come home, but I thought it was a catch.

Imagine if were the Texans and that was AJ. Common sense says it was a catch. And common sense should take precedence over some ticky-tack rule.

Your premise is accurate, but your statements are not.

I've hated the NFL rules on what is a catch for years. It's horrible. It's cringe worthy how stupid it is. I've mentioned it for years in here, and no one ever really comments on it when I do. Typical thing that no one cares about until it happens to their team. The call was correct baed on how I have seen them call many other plays. That doesn't make it the dumbest rule ever though.

Why would anyone feel sorry for the Cowboys? They weren't even supposed to be in this game. Their refs last week cheated the Lions out of that game and the Lions were screwed. The Cowboys got their horse **** calls against them this week and "what goes around comes around" I guess. Either way, the Cowboys shouldn't have been in that game.

More than likely Rodgers goes down the field and GB gets a winning FG as well. That is all they needed unless Cowboys get a two point conversion. GB could have tied with a FG or won with a TD. THey had about 4 minutes on the clock which the perfect amount of time to get down the field without rushing where you can beat down the clock.

Tony Dungy ‏@TonyDungy
The Colts don't feel Manning can beat them with the deep ball. They are going to make him prove it and he hasn't been close on several.

Broncos pass game out of synch. DBs challenging the receivers and Manning has been off. He's going to have to hit a deep ball.

I'd say he's been close, just a bit long.

I don't see the big deal, the ball hit the ground and he never appeared to make a football move and establish control. Not to mention you have to maintain control the entire time through out the catch. That was NOT a catch, this is just a reason for Cowboy fans to blame someone other than themselves.

I don't see the big deal, the ball hit the ground and he never appeared to make a football move and establish control. Not to mention you have to maintain control the entire time through out the catch. That was NOT a catch, this is just a reason for Cowboy fans to blame someone other than themselves.

IMO he made a football move by reaching the ball toward the endzone. How anybody can say with certainty that Dez didn't consciously try to go for the endzone there is crazy. I'm not a Cowboy fan, I don't feel sorry for the Cowboys or their fans. I just thought the refs got this call wrong.

14-10 Colts at the Half. That was the same halftime score of the Cowboys/Packers game. Boys had the lead.

IMO he made a football move by reaching the ball toward the endzone. How anybody can say with certainty that Dez didn't consciously try to go for the endzone there is crazy. I'm not a Cowboy fan, I don't feel sorry for the Cowboys or their fans. I just thought the refs got this call wrong.

Karma.... She's definitely a B!TCH

F the cowgirls and their douchebag fans.

I'm just glad we don't have to hear about Brady vs Manning all week long again. I think that matchup is done forever now (from the field at least).

For sport people should go check out Skip Bayless Twitter account. Old tweets of his were brought back to life by Richard Deitsche. It's awesome.
Check out @richarddeitsch's Tweet: https://twitter.com/richarddeitsch/status/554446786719645697?s=09

Okay, I'll play but..

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless 14 Oct 2012
I'll say it AGAIN: Give me RG3 over Luck - any day, any night, any year, any career.
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless11 Jan 2015
AGAIN: Irsay made big mistake dumping Peyton for Luck. Peyton has had 3 straight better seasons. 7-pt home fave today. Indy played better.

...but he still listens to Skip Bayless? Don't you imagine Peyton and RG3 telling him to zip it by now?

Denver ....Just glad the reign of there AFC dominance for the past 3 years is over

Pats ...Have a chance to regain that dominance and have brady has the GOAT

Colts...a Champion in our divison .... again LOL hey more prime time game maybe lol

Dallas... YAY there gone take that Dallas fans in Houston !!!!

Seahawks..i really hope they repeat WHyyyy not

Greenbay.... Boring

Back