dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gif

Lambeau Field, 1:05 p.m. ET, FOX

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND

593.gif
No. 4 Indianapolis Colts at No. 2 Denver Broncos
9ebzja2zfeigaziee8y605aqp.gif

Sports Authority Field at Mile High 4:40 p.m. ET, CBS​

trey wingo ‏@wingoz
Dallas at Green Bay is 1st playoff game ever with a team 8-0 at home vs a team 8-0 on road in the regular season

New England -7/47.5

Seattle -10/40

Green Bay -6.5/53

Denver -7/54

I'm looking forward to all of these games. The divisional round always tends to have some great match-ups.

First time the Cowboys have played at Green Bay for a playoff game since the infamous Ice Bowl in 1967.

I have confidence going into Foxboro and winning a close game.

It might come down to coaching decisions (i.e. pre-game planning and adjustments during the game).

I was shocked by the game a few weeks ago against the Texans. Romeo Crennel straight up out-coached Kubiak, something we have been on the receiving end when Kubiak was Texans HC. It was nice to finally be on the other side of that.

And I expect that kind of chess match mentality this week from Belichick.

It might come down to coaching decisions (i.e. pre-game planning and adjustments during the game).

I was shocked by the game a few weeks ago against the Texans. Romeo Crennel straight up out-coached Kubiak, something we have been on the receiving end when Kubiak was Texans HC. It was nice to finally be on the other side of that.

Yep. Kubiak better study the Patriots or else he's going to have problems with their defense.

I'm hoping for a Patriots/Green Bay Super Bowl though, but if the Ravens win, then I'm rooting for them to win it all.

I'll lay the points in the AFC and take them in the NFC... new strategy.
smiley-vault-misc-139.gif

NFL on ESPN @ESPNNFL
BIG LOSS: Panthers DT Star Lotulelei suffered a broken foot. He is out for the playoffs. Ron Rivera says Lotulelei stepped on someone's foot near end of Tuesday's practice. Hope is he could play in Super Bowl if CAR makes it.

Last edited:
I see the Pats and Broncos advancing; Pats beat Broncos to go to SB.

I see the Seahawks and Packers advancing; Hawks beat Packers to go to SB.

Pats beat Seahawks in SB.

Forecast kickoff temps:

Baltimore @ New England 25, clear, wind W 8-16
Carolina @ Seattle 47, cloudy, wind SE 5-10
Indianapolis @ Denver 36, cloudy, wind SE 4-8
Dallas @ Green Bay 16*, sunny, wind SW 6-12

* a balmy 29 degrees warmer than the Ice Bowl.

I cannot recall a year when four playoff games in one weekend were being played in outdoor stadiums located in the north.

And what luck that all four games are going to have decent weather with the exception of the cold!

I cannot recall a year when four playoff games in one weekend were being played in outdoor stadiums located in the north.

And what luck that all four games are going to have decent weather with the exception of the cold!

I was hoping for at least one blizzard game.

Not sure about Kub's getting outcoached....I blame that loss the Texans Defense just crushing the Ravens offense and rattling Flacco....

Not sure about Kub's getting outcoached....I blame that loss the Texans Defense just crushing the Ravens offense and rattling Flacco....

:spin: for your home team :spin:

Whose the offensive coach of the Raven's again?

I liked the favorites, initially. But I keep seeing Luck coming away with a miracle Elway type drive to win in Denver.

Me, too! I love seeing football played in crappy weather. Reminds me of our youth and watching football in the '70's.

Key words "seeing" and "watching". lol

I despised playing in cold weather. That was even Texas' cold weather. I couldn't imagine playing in teen temps with will chills into the single digits.

As a defensive guy, I loved playing in the rain/mud.

I despised playing in cold weather. That was even Texas' cold weather. I couldn't imagine playing in teen temps with will chills into the single digits.

As a defensive guy, I loved playing in the rain/mud.

Interesting. Wade Philips thinks cold and/or wet benefit the offensive lines over the defensive lines. Says D can't dig in, can't get off as quickly -- that anytime you can slow down the DL it gives OL an advantage.

Interesting. Wade Philips thinks cold and/or wet benefit the offensive lines over the defensive lines. Says D can't dig in, can't get off as quickly -- that anytime you can slow down the DL it gives OL an advantage.

Considering I was an undersized DE (6'5" 230), speed off the line was my biggest asset. I may've slowed a little in the mud, but not as much as the OT.

I reckon it might be a personal thing. I will say, along with injuries, my struggles stopping the run are the primary reasons I didn't last but one year. I just couldn't handle the strength and size of the OTs

I still love watching the trenches. My focus is there more than the ball while watching games

:spin: for your home team :spin:

Whose the offensive coach of the Raven's again?

Not sure why you think that an Oline's poor performance allowing your QB to get rattled by getting hit consdtantly is a coaches fault?

Coaches coach, players play....I haven't seen any examples this year where Kub's was stubborn in his play calling....

I could see wet giving an advantage to the Offense but not cold....

I liked the favorites, initially. But I keep seeing Luck coming away with a miracle Elway type drive to win in Denver.

I'm thinking Luck can pull it out too. However, Denver simply has a better overall team around Manning. That has me thinking Denver wins this one despite Luck looking like the better QB of the two right now.

Every game this week is a toss-up to me except for the Seattle/Carolina game. The one upset I'm rolling with: Dallas over GB. Dallas' offense can put up 30 points on just about anyone and with Rodgers dealing with an injury I think the Cowboys can pull off the upset.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Patriots inactives: RB James White, RB Jonas Gray, OL Jordan Devey, OL Cameron Fleming, WR Josh Boyce, TE Steve Maneri, DE Zach Moore.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
Inactive for Ravens: Chris Greenwood, Ryan Jensen, Terrence Cody, DeAngelo Tyson, Phillip Supernaw, Steven Means

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
No Jonas Gray & no Cam Fleming. Pass-attempts volume shouldn't be a problem for Tom Brady today.

Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz
#Ravens kicker Justin Tucker just hit from 62 yards in warmups into the closed end.

If NE don't dial it up and get some hits on Flacco it's gonna be a very long day for them

On that Tim Jernigan sack, you guys ever see any of our linemen punked that bad?

I know Myers was bulled by Jenkins... rag dolled. But that was a sweet move by Jernigan.

Patriots lose their C Stork. Shuffled.

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc
By video, BRYAN STORK @Patriots center with right knee significant MCL sprain. Will be difficult to return, even with brace. @BenVolin

Great split screen of stretch v. boot with Flacco giving the boot away by turning his head away from the handoff. Everything else looked identical.

Back