Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF Gameday Thread: Titans @ Texans

I can honestly say that I am crying at this moment in time. I probably am the only ***** from New York to like the Texans and tomorrow at College I will be the joke of the town =[ Why the **** do I even bother, everything I love with my all my heart fails, all the time. I had such high hopes man ...

i think you don't understand how much i feel you .. im in nyc too and i have a titans fan as my roommate all up in my ear

Nice contest guys. It could have gone either way and we had no answer for the play action pass (a problem for us all year). You guys have a great team...best we've seen from you guys.

Glad I sold my tickets (sold em because it's a work night). That was a nightmare. terrible coaching. Threw up.

I am going to have to take a break from this team for awhile. I really hate this aggravated, pi$$ed off feeling I have right now. I hate feeling this way. I will always be a fan, but as of right now, I'm going to use my time to do something else than this....... go team.... :texflag: :mcnugget:

i think you don't understand how much i feel you .. im in nyc too and i have a titans fan as my roommate all up in my ear

Dude you don't even know, I have started following this team since I was 11 years old and now I am 19 and every time they are national TV I take off of work to see them I have a whole portion of my wall dedicated to them with posters and pictures. I never play any other team on Madden but them even if it's against the Patriots and what makes me even sadder is that we will never get the attention for another year probably. I am not giving up but I seriously feel like running away or I don't know. The texts are flowing to my phone already from buddies. "Ohhhhh, the Texans got pwned" Ohhh man...

Let the tears roll down....

The Texans keep failing over and over when it counts. 8 years and counting. I guarantee Bob McNair is pissed that Vince Young has come in to Houston twice and beat the Texans. It is like salt in a wound. Kubiak may very well lose his job now because this team can't play better than mediocre. No excuses.

Dude you don't even know, I have started following this team since I was 11 years old and now I am 19 and every time they are national TV I take off of work to see them I have a whole portion of my wall dedicated to them with posters and pictures. I never play any other team on Madden but them even if it's against the Patriots and what makes me even sadder is that we will never get the attention for another year probably. I am not giving up but I seriously feel like running away or I don't know. The texts are flowing to my phone already from buddies. "Ohhhhh, the Texans got pwned" Ohhh man...

i just cant deal with this anymore, i've battled depression for way too long and fought way too hard against this to let the texans be the ones that bring me down .. to be honest, football is my least favorite sport of all, hands down. but the texans are my favorite team, my dad and i have spent thousands and thousands on the celtics (even before they got good), the red sox are what originally got me through depression, soccer always makes me interested .. but it's the texans i always love to cheer for and love to defend and get excited for. i feel like they're my little brother .. ill talk all the **** i want about them, but the second someone else wants to come in on them im all over them about it. i just, i need them to prove to me they wont do this to me anymore. once again, they need to win out or else they have a lot to prove to me next year. i cannot even begin to imagine what original olier fans feel like right now, and for that i apologize with everything i have.

The Texans keep failing over and over when it counts. 8 years and counting. I guarantee Bob McNair is pissed that Vince Young has come in to Houston twice and beat the Texans. It is like salt in a wound. Kubiak may very well lose his job now because this team can't play better than mediocre. No excuses.

Gary Kubiak will lose his job if this team finished 8-8. If your team can't win close games then you aren't doing your job as a head coach.

Why the F&^% can we NOT close games out? We LOST to fricking crybaby, suicidal Vince Young and the lame Titans. AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU MISS THE FIELD GOAL KRIS, HOW, DID YOU NOT PRACTICE ALL WEEK OR WHAT????

We need a new kicker fast because this is retarded! :foottap:

Watching Chris Johnson interview. What school did he ....."attend?" Also, was he Milli or Vanilli? I can't remember which one is still here.

I'm glad I was smart enough to throw my old phone instead of my Pre. The old one took the throw like a warrior.

And let this be the end of Kris Brown in Houston. We need to invest in a new kicker.

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but did anyone else think our offensive playcalling was terrible? Honestly I haven't been impressed with Shanahan all season.

im PISSED, Texans should have won this game plan and simple, u would think to have 2 freakin weeks to prepare for the this game they would have figured out that u should spy VY. Just disgusting, i think i saw 1 play where VY got legitimate pressure, more stupid penalties and dont even blame the refs cause there should have been a trippin call against houston.

DR played horrible,
Bo Scaiffe was open all night,
K. Brown has lost it,
Was Moats hurt or inactive, that would have been a nice change of pace,
To many passes and not enough runs, you need actual runs to make the play action successful,
No real pressure on VY,
On options why are all 3 linbackers respondin, leave one spying on the opposite side,
Shaub threw alot of bad passes,
where in the ____ is MW, it would be nice if he showed up, dline as a hole was horrible agaisnt the pass and gettin pressure,

I will be cancelling my Sunday ticket, I am still a Texans fan and will be for life but the money I shell out to watch the Texans is not worth the product they put out on the field right now.

Back