Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF Gameday Thread: Titans @ Texans

And the Texans prove to the nation once again they aren't ready for prime time. Jesus, this sucks.

I hope VY gets hit by a effing bus. Eff you you effing *************. Eff this team. Eff this city. Eff all of it. What a god damn waste. Being a Houston fan effing sucks and I'm so fricking tired of it.

30 years of this ****.

****!!!

I can honestly say that I am crying at this moment in time. I probably am the only ***** from New York to like the Texans and tomorrow at College I will be the joke of the town =[ Why the **** do I even bother, everything I love with my all my heart fails, all the time. I had such high hopes man ...

so ive watched this team faithfully and dutifully since inception .. never once have i given up or said i hate this **** or anything like that .. even living in patriot nation has never weakened my love for this team .. and now i am truly saying i am done. i can't take this anymore. i'm as optimistic a person as you will ever meet, and even i cannot find anything in this anymore. win out or lose me forever. sincerely andrew berry aka arb729

Back