Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF Gameday Thread: Titans @ Texans

Maddict5

Hall of Fame
reliant_stadium_houston_texans_baltimore_ravens_monday_night_football_postponed.jpg

Really starting to get excited for this game now. The run defence plays like it has the last 6 or so weeks we shouldnt have too much trouble but im still nervous

Lets go Texans!!

I cannot wait till 1pm gets here so I can leave work, pack the car and get the game face on. It ought to be electric inside Reliant tonight.

Today begins our season, and it will all hinge on this game. Lose, and I believe it's the first domino to fall in a total collapse. Win, and I believe it's the beginning of a foundation that will springboard this team to the playoffs. It's taking every ounce of my efforts to remain calm today. We Central Texas fans have suffered long enough in the presence of VY nut huggers, and Sowboy asshats. Win, and we finally have some traction to respond to their BS, lose, and we may have to go into the witness protection program :)

whiskeyrbl said:
I cannot wait till 1pm gets here so I can leave work, pack the car and get the game face on. It ought to be electric inside Reliant tonight.

No one forget their red jammies!

It is 7:53 am and I have already talked trash to 3 people here at work regardless of their level of VY love.

5 pm cannot get here quick enough! Will be taking all available shortcuts to get home asap so I can hurry up and do my daily stuff and eat then settle in for WAR!

GO TEXANS!!!!!

:fans:

I'm a complete mess! Just hope I go to bed tonight with a smile on my face that 52 MEN called TEXANS put there!!:smooch:

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! GO TEXANS!!!!!!

:shetexan:

I wonder how many posts are going up before game time? Is this really the pre-game thread?

I'm already annoying my co-workers with the MNF theme on my laptop. Got my battle red jersey on my desk and of course a red button up on! Today, it's freaking on!!!

This has been the longest two weeks of my football life. Tonight I'm gonna need some extra special sedatives to calm my nerves. :shades:

Send Vince home crying to his mama!

From the Album Dread-Head's Greatest Hits: Payback Time

( Singing To the tune of The Platters' Twilight Time)

Heavenly shades of night are calling... it's Pay-back time...

Ryans is pissed and Vince is falling...it's Pay-back time...

You dissed us in our house and now you've gotta pay...Together at last it's Pay-back time....

The stench of the Titans is in the air.

Ewwww

I wonder how many posts are going up before game time? Is this really the pre-game thread?

I mean, technically, it is game-day. Maybe we should do a Niners board, and have a pre-game thread?

I'm cool with this being the pregame instead. The first post of the thread has a red x picture fail. Not a good omen for a gamethread. (No offense Maddict!)

I simply CANNOT wait for this game to begin. If only I could sleep up until kickoff, that would be great. :spin:

I warned the wife that I may have to watch this game seperate from the rest of the family. Risk of celebratory profanity and sh... er, stuff getting thrown is HIGH.

I have been practically pacing all day and am just one big jangled nerve. This day is endless. I just hope it is worth the wait. Go Texans!

Packing the truck as I write - all that is left is the Battle Red gear on the body and I am out of here! Finally!

Dateline Austin:

1:41 pm

Have talked trash to everyone in my office regardless if they even watch sports.

For my jobs sake, please let it be 5 pm soon.

Already have about 13 or so Shiner coldies ready to go in the fridge with my meatloaf and mashed potatoes leftovers. MMMMmmmm-mmmmmm ready to leave work!!!!

Titans will be annihilated tonight!:bat:

I just finished watching the week 2 win over the Titans for the second time since the Colts loss. Cortland Finnegan is still a POS. I just noticed that when the Texans were kneeling the ball for the win - Finnegan took a cheap shot on Owen Daniels. Nothing too dramatic, but Owen just stepped back to defend the kneel down, and Finnegan launched himself at Owen helmet first. Whatever, Texans win.

To say I'm ready is like saying a bomb is ready to detonate. I'm not even kidding when I say I'm a little bit worried about my blood pressure tonight. (I actually am a newly-dubbed "heart patient" as of a few months ago.)

I can't wait. The adrenaline is already pumping. I'm ready to hit something.

Back