Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Warner was comparing the veterans that are out there now and available to Matt Schaub. of course Matt Schaub is the better QB among the veterans available. Doesn't mean Matt Schaub is the best fit for THIS team and he is not...

When you are the prettiest girl (Schaub) in the Ugliest Girl Contest....at the end of the day, you are still ugly...
The underlined is not our call. It belongs to one Bill O'Brien. As yet, he hasn't tipped his hand one way or the other. Although, I suspect if we can turn Schaub into draft pick or two we'll most likely do that. If we cannot get some sort of return on the Schaub investment, does it really make sense to let Schaub walk, take the cap hit for no return, then, on top of the cap hit, have to pay ANOTHER vet QB?

When I listen to O'Brien explain his offensive philosophy in these videos, I don't see any thing Schaub can't do. He has the experience to make the required reads. There's no fancy footwork required, no rollouts as required in Kubiak's offense. Schaub can run the pieces of O'Brien's offense shown in those vids.

Plus, we don't have to keep him for the whole season. Hell, after we let him get a few quality reps during training camp and in a preseason game or two - assuming he doesn't completely stink it up - his stock might rise. Instead of settling for a 7th we might get a 5th/conditional 4th... maybe better.

Financially/cap-wise, is it any more advantageous to cut him now vs in August? If it is, someone explain how that works. If we let him show there's something left worth trading for maybe we get something via trade. If he sucks as much as some who want him gone - like yesterday - believe, well we weren't getting a damned thing for him anyway so no harm/no foul.

What have I missed?

Edit:
The above - keeping Schaub thru OTAs/Training Camp and maybe a P/S game is Plan "B". Plan "A" is if there's a trade to be made now, we pull the trigger. Just so we're clear.

The underlined is not our call. It belongs to one Bill O'Brien. As yet, he hasn't tipped his hand one way or the other. Although, I suspect if we can turn Schaub into draft pick or two we'll most likely do that. If we cannot get some sort of return on the Schaub investment, does it really make sense to let Schaub walk, take the cap hit for no return, then, on top of the cap hit, have to pay ANOTHER vet QB?

I can't think of a better replacement for Schaub. The ones I liked (though they might not have been "better," but made sense) are gone.... Cassell, Mallet... Looks like we're stuck with Schaub.

Just gotta hope they get us a QB with a real probability of succeeding in the NFL.

When I listen to O'Brien explain his offensive philosophy in these videos, I don't see any thing Schaub can't do. He has the experience to make the required reads. There's no fancy footwork required, no rollouts as required in Kubiak's offense. Schaub can run the pieces of O'Brien's offense shown in those vids.

An up tempo, "pass happy" attack fits what Matt Schaub is good at better than the, "We're going to run it whether we're good at it or not." approach. & if OB keeps pushing the score instead of relying on the punter & defense to win games for us.. who knows 8 games may not be so hard.

If we cannot get some sort of return on the Schaub investment, does it really make sense to let Schaub walk, take the cap hit for no return, then, on top of the cap hit, have to pay ANOTHER vet QB?

Putting aside fan reaction, IF they cannot get anything in trade AND they insist on a vet (something over 16 starts) then getting rid of Schaub makes no sense. They will actually lose cap room between dead money and vet QB.

Putting aside fan reaction, IF they cannot get anything in trade AND they insist on a vet (something over 16 starts) then getting rid of Schaub makes no sense. They will actually lose cap room between dead money and vet QB.

This is what I've been thinking. Sure, we'll save money by cutting him, but we'll also end up turning around and spending most of that on signing a vet QB to mentor our likely very young QB.

Yeah, he'll be crazy overpaid for what he'll give to the team, but for the ones calling for him to be cut regardless are just bitter about what transpired last year and can't separate resentment towards Schaub and what's best for the team.

This is what I've been thinking. Sure, we'll save money by cutting him, but we'll also end up turning around and spending most of that on signing a vet QB to mentor our likely very young QB.

Yeah, he'll be crazy overpaid for what he'll give to the team, but for the ones calling for him to be cut regardless are just bitter about what transpired last year and can't separate resentment towards Schaub and what's best for the team.

Excellent post, and I agree fully that those who resent Schaub do not want to hear reasonable arguments regarding keeping him, because they have invested so much in saying he is finished, washed up, done as a Texans, etc., etc. If the Texan decide to stick with Schaub for whatever reason, it makes the Schaub haters look bad, who will then start in with all the "this FO sucks", "OB sucks", all because they came to a different conclusion regarding Schaub.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the Texans' hands are more or less tied, and Schaub will be on the 2014 roster unless a trade is made. I really don't see a trade happening, TBH.

No, it isn't just last year, it is the last 8 years. Last year was the straw that paralyzed that damn camel. Matt Schaub has done nothing but win 1 playoff game against a very mediocre Bengals team. Matt Schaub has the exact same playoff wins than TJ Yates, think about that a bit. How is that best for team, playing a mediocre QB that you know isn't going to beat Manning, Flacco and Brady in the playoffs...

Sorry but facts are facts, if you are a starting QB and you only have one playoff win in 8 years, you are not a good QB. Doesn't matter what you did in the regular season. Peyton Manning isn't remember for what he did int he regular season, he is remembered for being 1-2 in SB wins. Hell Brady went undefeated in the regular season and broke records, but everybody only remembers the Patriots losing to the Giants in the SB. That is what counts.

Now you want to keep him on as a backup, fine but he would have to take a huge paycut or he is gonna be the highest payed backup in the NFL...

It has been the same song and dance year in and year out and enough is enough with the mediocrity...

yep. I certainly hope fan reaction has absolutely no bearing on the decision. It should be purely tactical on what is best for the team. Not just this season, but looking several seasons ahead. Using the existing vet QB - provided he's not completely broken, of course - while developing a rookie QB behind him makes sense when you consider the cap implications of cutting Schaub only to bring in some other veteran QB.

What they will most likely need from Schaub is picking up blitzes and quick release passes. I doubt we see many bootlegs in O'Brien's offense. If the Pats are the blueprint, then we should be seeing 3-to-5 step drops and quick releases to negate pressure.

I support O'Brien's decision on Schaub, whatever it is. It's his job to make this team better and if he really thinks Schaub is part of the solution, then OK.

But my opinion on whether to or not to keep Schaub is strictly from what I've seen with my own 2 eyes. Over the past year and a half, he has sucked. He has brought this team down. Schaub has a QB rating of 73 over his last 16 starts. That's not top 15. Or even top 20. That's Blaine Gabbert territory. That's the area code of Christian Ponder. Guys who get replaced. Which is what I think should happen to Matt Schaub. Be replaced. And I'm pretty darn sure that after O'Brien reviews the film, he will feel the same way.

No, it isn't just last year, it is the last 8 years. Last year was the straw that paralyzed that damn camel. Matt Schaub has done nothing but win 1 playoff game against a very mediocre Bengals team. Matt Schaub has the exact same playoff wins than TJ Yates, think about that a bit. How is that best for team, playing a mediocre QB that you know isn't going to beat Manning, Flacco and Brady in the playoffs...

Sorry but facts are facts, if you are a starting QB and you only have one playoff win in 8 years, you are not a good QB. Doesn't matter what you did in the regular season. Peyton Manning isn't remember for what he did int he regular season, he is remembered for being 1-2 in SB wins. Hell Brady went undefeated in the regular season and broke records, but everybody only remembers the Patriots losing to the Giants in the SB. That is what counts.

Now you want to keep him on as a backup, fine but he would have to take a huge paycut or he is gonna be the highest payed backup in the NFL...

It has been the same song and dance year in and year out and enough is enough with the mediocrity...

Saying Matt hasnt done anything for 8 years or comparing his playoff wins to Yates is the dumbest hateboner mindset and foolish. Without Matt, Yates would have zero playoff wins

Sorry but facts are facts, if you are a starting QB and you only have one playoff win in 8 years, you are not a good QB

Maybe he's not a good starting QB anymore in this league after his injury. For all your bravado, he WAS a good, above average QB in this league at one point in his career. Say what you will about his recent play, I'll agree with you wholeheartedly, he has shown an incredible regression from his borderline elite play in years past. That said, they're years past for a reason and this is a "what have you done for me lately" league.

And ALL that being said, I am, indeed, talking about him being a back-up. If you read my post, I agreed, he'd be COMPLETELY overpaid as a back-up QB. That said, by cutting him and signing a new veteran back-up QB nets you, what, MAYBE $1.0M?

On the other hand, you keep him here, you've got a mediocre (poor in the last year and a half) starting QB being a back-up, which in my mind, isn't the worst thing in the world. Instead of whining about it, show me the better option at back-up QB who will come here for SIGNIFICANTLY less than the savings we'd get from cutting Schaub outright.

Saying Matt hasnt done anything for 8 years or comparing his playoff wins to Yates is the dumbest hateboner mindset and foolish. Without Matt, Yates would have zero playoff wins

Really? the stats speak for themselves. 8 years and 1 playoff win, minus the injury year. that being said, it wasn't a great accomplishment beating the Bengals when the 3rd string QB did it the following year, regardless of how Yates got there. Let us take away the year Schaub got hurt, what about the other 6 years? What excuse is there for being mediocre during those years?

There is nothing "hatred" about it, it is simply truth. Matt Schaub has accomplished very little during the regular season and little to nothing during the playoffs...

You think I am bashing Schaub, and maybe I am but it does not go without just cause. The original statement was "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" and my opinion is no he doesn't because winning goes beyond the regular season and Schaub has only proven he can do that once in 8 years...

Now being a backup is a whole other conversation...

Really? the stats speak for themselves. 8 years and 1 playoff win, minus the injury year. that being said, it wasn't a great accomplishment beating the Bengals when the 3rd string QB did it the following year, regardless of how Yates got there. Let us take away the year Schaub got hurt, what about the other 6 years? What excuse is there for being mediocre during those years?

There is nothing "hatred" about it, it is simply truth. Matt Schaub has accomplished very little during the regular season and little to nothing during the playoffs...

You think I am bashing Schaub, and maybe I am but it does not go without just cause. The original statement was "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" and my opinion is no he doesn't because winning goes beyond the regular season and Schaub has only proven he can do that once in 8 years...

Im not sure if you are aware of the detach you have suffered from reality and the ability to put things into perspective but getting the the playoff or lack there of is not the only on the QB. Using Yates playoff record is a joke because he didnt get their on his own by any means. He wouldnt have any playoff games without Matt

Im not sure if you are aware of the detach you have suffered from reality and the ability to put things into perspective but getting the the playoff or lack there of is not the only on the QB. Using Yates playoff record is a joke because he didnt get their on his own by any means. He wouldnt have any playoff games without Matt

Truth is, Matt Schaub had some good regular seasons, but he folded everytime the team had something real to play for. Obviously, the end of the 2012 regular season and the subsequent playoffs are a prime example.

Truth is, Matt Schaub had some good regular seasons, but he folded everytime the team had something real to play for. Obviously, the end of the 2012 regular season and the subsequent playoffs are a prime example.

Basically, he's the Sergio Garcia of quarterbacks.

What excuse is there for being mediocre during those years?

Multiple 4500+ yard seasons. 4770 yards in a season when that was the 6th most prolific (iirc) yardage season ever up to that point.

This is a team sport. Wins and losses rarely fall on one person's head. Prior to that lisfranc injury in Tampa Bay, Matt Schaub was an upper echelon QB bordering on elite.

We didn't win more games back them because our defense sucked.

To judge him on whether or not we got to the playoffs a lot during his tenure is silly and simple.

He's no longer the guy who was able to throw the ball like that. Last year, he was bad and I don't think he's going to get better.

But to dismiss his entire career out of hand is just wrong, imo.

and yet Yates beat the Bengals just like Matt Schaub did, so is that really something to hang your hat on as a starting QB, doing something a 3rd string backup could do?

Nothing detached from that, simple truth.

Multiple 4500+ yard seasons. 4770 yards in a season when that was the 6th most prolific (iirc) yardage season ever up to that point.

This is a team sport. Wins and losses rarely fall on one person's head. Prior to that lisfranc injury in Tampa Bay, Matt Schaub was an upper echelon QB bordering on elite.

We didn't win more games back them because our defense sucked.

To judge him on whether or not we got to the playoffs a lot during his tenure is silly and simple.

He's no longer the guy who was able to throw the ball like that. Last year, he was bad and I don't think he's going to get better.

Silly and simple yet is what NFL QBs are judge by, is it not? Isn't that what Peyton Manning, tom Brady and the other "elite" Qbs are measured by, how many SB wins, how they did in the playoffs, did even lead their team to the playoffs?

There are PLENTY of NFL teams with good-to sub par defense that have won playoff games and even Super Bowls. Doesn't matter how may 4000 yard seasons Matt Schaub had, how many of those yards led the Houston Texans into the playoffs? answer is 0.

and yet Yates beat the Bengals just like Matt Schaub did, so is that really something to hang your hat on as a starting QB, doing something a 3rd string backup could do?

You keep saying stuff like this to push your agenda forward. There are 52 players on a team. Teams lose. Teams win. That includes head coach, general manager, Schaub, Watt, Cushing, and Foster. Schaub losing, Yates winning, it's all about the Texans. Get off your crusade against Schaub and start looking at the big picture. If Schaub makes the team better, heaven forbid, as a back-up or a mentor, then get with the program and stop your vendetta against him.

I'm not sure if he'll make the team better or not. I'll leave that up to OB and Rick Smith to find another back-up for cheaper or to decide if the rookie is ready to take full reigns.

Silly and simple yet is what NFL QBs are judge by, is it not? Isn't that what Peyton Manning, tom Brady and the other "elite" Qbs are measured by, how many SB wins, how they did in the playoffs, did even lead their team to the playoffs?

There are PLENTY of NFL teams with good-to sub par defense that have won playoff games and even Super Bowls. Doesn't matter how may 4000 yard seasons Matt Schaub had, how many of those yards led the Houston Texans into the playoffs? answer is 0.

No. It's not how other QBs are judged. It's how ELITE QBs are judged.

Is Brad Johnson an elite QB? Trent Dilfer? They've won SBs. That doesn't make them good QBs. Eli Manning has won 2 SBs but that doesn't make him anything but streaky and lucky.

You judge a QB on how well he plays the position. And for several years, Matt Schaub played the position very well.

That was my point exactly.
Okay, you can be mad enough to want Schaub gone and take the cap hit. I get that.
Fine, but then don't compound a bad situation by having to pay another QB good money, say 3-6 mil/year on top of that.
Don't make our frustration with last year make us totally crazy this year.

You keep saying stuff like this to push your agenda forward. There are 52 players on a team. Teams lose. Teams win. That includes head coach, general manager, Schaub, Watt, Cushing, and Foster. Schaub losing, Yates winning, it's all about the Texans. Get off your crusade against Schaub and start looking at the big picture. If Schaub makes the team better, heaven forbid, as a back-up or a mentor, then get with the program and stop your vendetta against him.

I'm not sure if he'll make the team better or not. I'll leave that up to OB and Rick Smith to find another back-up for cheaper or to decide if the rookie is ready to take full reigns.

I have no agenda, none. Just stating fact. Matt Schaub does not make the Texans better as a starter. Here is some other facts. Matt Schaub's last 16 games, including the 2 playoff games. From Chicago of 2012 till his last game as a starter against St Louis 2013.

If calculations are correct...

Comp: 404
Attempts: 617
TDs : 20
Ints : 19

Total QB rating of 81.3.

the last 16 games Schaub has played like a mediocre to below average NFL QB, and that is including a Division title. This is what HE has done, not the defense or any body else, what Matt Schaub, as an NFL starting QB has done the last 16 games.

You want a QB with those kind of stats playing for your team?

Any other team replaces or cuts a QB with those kind of stats, but Texans don't because of loyalty? Why?

Okay, you can be mad enough to want Schaub gone and take the cap hit. I get that.
Fine, but then don't compound a bad situation by having to pay another QB good money, say 3-6 mil/year on top of that.

yep. I get the carry-over emotion from last season. There is nothing positive to be taken from a 2-14 season, especially when those 14 losses were in a row and after two playoff seasons.

But, like you said, let's not go off the deep end. I'd rather Schaub be gone for a variety of reasons, but I'm not burning my Texans gear if they keep him for a year for whatever reason(s).

I'd rather have a second-chance Schaub than any of the QBs that have been mentioned as veterans, especially Sanchez.

O'Brien & Co. are going to look long term, not just at 2014. It's tough as fans, as we live season to season, but he's been tasked with building a championship-caliber team, and that can take awhile.

Not bitter,

Just ready to turn the page and clean house.

Okay Mister Deep Pockets, that means you're ready to spend extra money for yet another previously-owned, unknown commodity, QB. As long as you understand that puts us deeper into "cap hell".

Doesn't matter, they're not happy with any of the QB replacements suggested to date.... Matt Cassel.... nope, Ryan Mallet..... uh-uh, Mark Sanchez... hell no.

We've got Ryan Fitzpatrick here, think they'll be happy with him? I doubt it.

Doesn't matter, they're not happy with any of the QB replacements suggested to date.... Matt Cassel.... nope, Ryan Mallet..... uh-uh, Mark Sanchez... hell no.

We've got Ryan Fitzpatrick here, think they'll be happy with him? I doubt it.
Depends on what this means. Is Fitzpatrick going to be mentor to a rookie or backup to Schaub?
Could it mean (crosses fingers and toes) a Schaub-to-Oakland deal is getting near closure.
Hell, I don't know.

Ok so by that logic we need to trade, or cut Dre, Foster, Cushing, and Watt because it doesn't matter how many sacks, tackles, rushing TD's, Receiving yards, or other stats they had, bottom line is... they have no rings, so cut that dead weight

But to more directly answer your question, I would say all of the yards he gained in 2011, and 2012 led the Texans into the playoffs. That much is clear. Anyone that denies Schaub led the Texans to the playoff in 2011, is trolling. Schaub led the team to the playoffs, mentored Yates, and Kubiak game planned around Yates flaws well enough to get a win.

That is completely detached from reality. The Texans beat the Bengals, not Yates. Team game champ, and it requires all of the players to step up, not just the QB.

Is it something to hang your hat on? You're damn right it is, especially if you consider that your team had never done it before, or had only done it once in franchise history. Have you, or anyone you know ever beaten the Bengals in the playoffs?

That's like not being excited for your daughter after learning her first steps. "Yeah, that's nice sweetheart, but it was only one or two steps. let's not get carried away here"

"Once in 8 years" so no matter the makeup of those teams, the QB should win no matter what? So the previous failures were ALL on Schaub is that what you are saying, but when the team wins it is in spite of Schaub, is that it?

So it's your contention that MS was mediocre for 6 years? That in 2009 when he led the league in passing over guys like Brady, Brees, Manning, it was mediocre? Not to mention all the yards, TD's he put up in that time. You have no credibility after ignoring, and distorting such things.

Love how you cherry pick all of this stuff, blame Schaub for every loss, every failed run at the playoffs, but then even if they finally make a run and beat a pretty good Bengals team that had a serious D and one of the best WR's in the league, in your eyes, it's still not enough. It still was not an accomplishment because it was the Bengals, or because the 3rd string guy did it the PREVIOUS year, which of course is a lie. Schaub led that team to the playoffs, mentored Yates, and Kubiak did his beat to hide Yates in 2011.

I have no agenda, none. Just stating fact. Matt Schaub does not make the Texans better as a starter. Here is some other facts. Matt Schaub's last 16 games, including the 2 playoff games. From Chicago of 2012 till his last game as a starter against St Louis 2013.

If calculations are correct...

Comp: 404
Attempts: 617
TDs : 20
Ints : 19

Total QB rating of 81.3.

the last 16 games Schaub has played like a mediocre to below average NFL QB, and that is including a Division title. This is what HE has done, not the defense or any body else, what Matt Schaub, as an NFL starting QB has done the last 16 games.

You want a QB with those kind of stats playing for your team?

Any other team replaces or cuts a QB with those kind of stats, but Texans don't because of loyalty? Why?

Nice to pick out 16 games and then use that to define Schaub's career. But I know, you will say, but that was then and this is now, to which I would say, well those 16 games you are squawking about were then, and this is now. Why do only negative prior stats matter to you, but not prior positive stats?

Stop with the lies... You do have an agenda, and that is get Schaub off the team at all costs. At least have the stones to admit it.

Yeah, it is. But, so is dragging Schaub's entire career into the conversation of what he has become, post injury. Matt Schaub 2013 was not Matt Schaub 2011. And there's absolutely no reason to believe Matt Schaub 2011 will ever return. There's a lot of "wrong" going on in this thread.

Okay Mister Deep Pockets, that means you're ready to spend extra money for yet another previously-owned, unknown commodity, QB. As long as you understand that puts us deeper into "cap hell".
2 years, $7.5 million, $ 4million guaranteed is not putting this team in "cap hell". That damage was done with a contract extension to a QB coming off a major injury, sight unseen. That had to be a group decision, involving Kubiak, Smith, and McNair, with plenty of advice from team physicians. To my knowledge, only one of them lost their job.

Yeah, it is. But, so is dragging Schaub's entire career into the conversation of what he has become, post injury. Matt Schaub 2013 was not Matt Schaub 2011. And there's absolutely no reason to believe Matt Schaub 2011 will ever return. There's a lot of "wrong" going on in this thread.

I didn't.

I only objected to someone saying that Schaub has always been a horrible QB. Is he good now? No, he's not. Should he stay? Hell, no. I want him gone.

But that's no reason to say he's never accomplished anything or never been capable of accomplishing anything.

I feel like we've gotten value out of Schaub since he's been here...career 64% passer is good. I don't agree with Marshall Faulk. I don't think last year was an aberration. I think Matt's game has been deteriorating for a number of years now. I think his best years are behind him. If it isn't time to move on, it will be shortly and I don't know why we should tarry.

Fitzpatrick, is right around 60% career passer. He fumbles and throws interceptions too often. He's smart, aced the Wonderlich (sp?) test...Harvard grad, 1st to play in NFL at QB?? I think his durability is better than Schaub's and I think in a new offense there isn't going to be much difference.

I hope this all means we are going to go with a QB with the 1st pick and I hope it's Bortles. I like TB and I like JM, but I'm scared to death of the potential for the two of them to be injury prone and I think size, current skill set, improvement since end of season, likelihood to develop, and fit for O'Brien's beliefs, not his system per se, is a better fit for Bortles.

I hope Fitz starts the season and Bortles comes in mid year somewhere. I think we should go QB over defense because I feel more secure in O'Briend using the pick and getting a QB to groom while he installs his offense and game plans as opposed to Romeo using the pick for defense. I just think the offense is going to get more value out of the pick because of who the options are and how they fit the offense in contrast to the defensive options and how they fit.

Finally, there's ALOT of retooling to do. Could this be a playoff year? I think there's that chance but I think it's an extreme. Could this be an average team? Yes, but I think that's also an extreme....I think there's greatest potential that they'll get this ship turned enough to go around the iceberg and keep chugging!

...oh, and the 4mil guaranteed on the 2yr Fitz contract isn't breaking the bank.

2 years, $7.5 million, $ 4million guaranteed is not putting this team in "cap hell". That damage was done with a contract extension to a QB coming off a major injury, sight unseen. That had to be a group decision, involving Kubiak, Smith, and McNair, with plenty of advice from team physicians. To my knowledge, only one of them lost their job.
From an accounting viewpoint if you're 10.5 mil in the hole and you spend 7.5 more (or whatever the hit is this year) how are you not in deeper?

And while I disagree with the group decision assertion by the Gang of Three, there's no point arguing that since it's unlikely that we fans will ever know the complete truth.

From an accounting viewpoint if you're 10.5 mil in the hole and you spend 7.5 more (or whatever the hit is this year) how are you not in deeper?
That's $7.5 over 2 years. And I'm not sure what $10.5 mil in the hole you are referring to? If you're suggesting that it would have been cheaper to keep Schaub rather than cut/trade him and sign Fitz, then you're wrong. But, I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

According to @RossTuckerNFL, the Raiders will pay Matt Schaub $11M and he will start. I wish Matt the best. Now let’s move on.
@lancezierlein

According to @RossTuckerNFL, the Raiders will pay Matt Schaub $11M and he will start. I wish Matt the best. Now let’s move on.
@lancezierlein

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

Mods lock this thread down because it is now a moot point...

Man, it's great to be alive! :smiliedance:

My work here is done....

Deleted due to excess of Drivel

didnt-read.gif

sorry not into reading drivel and I won't have to again. This is the last time I view any of your post....

Say since your boyfriend is not about to be a Raider, are you going to troll Da' Raidas board about how "great" Matt Schaub is?

No what, don't answer that cause I AIN'T GONNA READ IT!!!!

toodles....

didnt-read.gif

sorry not into reading drivel and I won't have to again. This is the last time I view any of your post....

Say since your boyfriend is not about to be a Raider, are you going to troll Da' Raidas board about how "great" Matt Schaub is?

No what, don't answer that cause I AIN'T GONNA READ IT!!!!

toodles....

Glad you were able to tell everybody about how you're not going to read somebody's posts on a message board rather than just silently using the ignore feature of the forums.

Do you normally go back over your posts with a slightly gratified smile as you re-read yourself owning chumps?

Glad you were able to tell everybody about how you're not going to read somebody's posts on a message board rather than just silently using the ignore feature of the forums.

Do you normally go back over your posts with a slightly gratified smile as you re-read yourself owning chumps?

Pay no attention to him anyway, he said he was not going to read my posts before, but he did, just like I said he would because he loves to hear himself talk. As far as the "Owning Chumps" comments go, I guess that is a matter of perspective, but at least I know where you stand now.

It seems a little premature also, didn't those same sources say we were interested in Mallett, Cassell, but instead end up with Fitzpatrick? "lol" How did that go again?

Then they were saying the only reason the Texans had not cut Schaub yet to protect their intentions in the draft, and I would say IF this trade goes through, so much for those opinions.

Make no mistake he will read it, and he will reply because he has a mental disorder called megalomaniac. Every second that goes by and Schaub is still around wiggles around under this guys skin, and he has been posting dancing memes for days now, but Schaub is still a Texan. :fingergun:

So it seems obvious to me that what Marshall Faulk meant to say was that "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win against the Raiders in 2014" right?

Back