Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/13. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

Well, even though we lost, it was cool hanging with yall today.....

7b636c6f4f7d426529a163fb872ca6b0.gif

Football season is back baby! The Houston Texans are in midseason form. Love getting our ass whooped every sunday. Missed that feeling in the offseason. Glad its back!

Admittedly KC has a really good DL, but the line looked really suspect. Carolina has a damn good D too next week will be really tough.

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
O'Brien: "I think all of us in that locker room, starting with the head coach, need to do better. After halftime, they competed."

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
Bill O'Brian said he doesn't know if Hoyer is still starter. Too early to say. Will have to review tape. #Texans

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock
Bill O'Brien says that TE Ryan Griffin left with an injury at the end. Will have to see what that is.

On chance Arian Foster plays next week, OB says "I'd say no"

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Ryan Mallett: 8-14, 98 yards, 1 TD. QB rating: 102.7

Ryan Mallett looked rather impressive today.
I look forward to seeing him start Week 2.
We have to see if he's our guy going into 2016.
A full season of work will give us a better gauge.
Brian Hoyer, this dude let me down, so whatever.

Ryan Mallett looked rather impressive today.
I look forward to seeing him start Week 2.
We have to see if he's our guy going into 2016.
A full season of work will give us a better gauge.
Brian Hoyer, this dude let me down, so whatever.

Still think this is the number 1 defense? Take Watt off this team, and we get steam rolled today by 40+ points.

I'm jot sure if mallet is as solid as he looked because the chiefs called off the dogs. Either way I am now sure that hoyer should not start next week.

He is error prone and lacking arm strength is very evident.
It's not all his fault because the oline blocking was weak too. The defense was no where near stellar.

Wow hopefully the team can regroup next week. So disappointed.

Hoyer and Keenum reading the blitz:
http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/i-cant-see-****.jpg

I like this but Keenum with arguably less experience in this system than Hoyer eventually got better than this. Hoyer looks as bad as Keenum in 2013. To be honest Hoyer looks a lot worse.

Last edited:
Please tell me your ******* joking OB.

Even if he's going to go with Mallet and it is made up in his mind it's what he has to say. Some press stuff.

Usually though a coach will say "He's our guy." so the fact that he's already doubting it is a good sign.

Hubris. Pure hubris by a coach who bought into the "QB whisperer" bullshit others said about him. He believed he could turn a Browns cast-off and garbage in Hoyer into an acceptable starting QB. I am glad this is blowing up in his face. Invest in a ******* first QB and let's roll.

I like this but Keenum with arguably less experience in this system than Hoyer eventually got better than this. Hoyer looks as bad as Keenum in 2013

Still spent 3 years w Gary and couldn't figured it out. Stop making excuses. Let it go.

Hubris. Pure hubris by a coach who bought into the "QB whisperer" bullshit others said about him. He believed he could turn a Browns cast-off and garbage in Hoyer into an acceptable starting QB. I am glad this is blowing up in his face. Invest in a ******* first QB and let's roll.

Pure hubris by you to think you can tell everyone you have some gf who's not ugly...

Back