Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jets/Texans preseason opener - GAMEDAY THREAD

During the pregame tonight, on ESPN, you'd have thought the Jets were playing themselves. Jets this, and Jets that. Blah blah blah.

Well, our second teamers are out for blood tonight. They didn't get the memo.

if you aint cheatin you aint trying.

original.0

During the pregame tonight, on ESPN, you'd have thought the Jets were playing themselves. Jets this, and Jets that. Blah blah blah.

Well, our second teamers are out for blood tonight. They didn't get the memo.

Ya, exactly what I was telling my dad and brother. But there is no such thing as east coast bias.

I get the feeling that Gruden thinks he could win it all with McElroy.

Then again I don't think Gruden ever saw a QB he didn't think he could win with.

My WTAMU guy, Braman was held and would have sacked the QB right there!

Woo hoo!

Then he wraps up his guy on the next play!

West Texas STATE A&M???? Gruden! It's West Texas A&M. Dammit! LOL.

Tacklng has not been great by the secondary player tonight and that was one of the things I said I was going to pay attention to.

The defense is keeping the O off guard. If QB not in danger the O is drawing flags. McCain good coverage but WR pushed him off and down. I like this in your face defense.

McElroy has a noodle for an arm.

I can see him getting picked up a lot if he keeps floating those balls up against a NFL quality secondary.... do we have one of those yet?

The defense is keeping the O off guard. If QB not in danger the O is drawing flags. McCain good coverage but WR pushed him off and down. I like this in your face defense.

So how come the zebras didn't throw a flag
:foottap:

Back