Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

JAGUARS TRYING TO LOSE............TEXANS TRYING TO WIN

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
From everything that I see going on with the Jaguars, it appears to me that they are vying for the top pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. If not intentional, they are doing a darn poor job of hiding it.

Their D is almost indistinguishable from the Texans D............both could benefit from a little deodorant before stepping onto the field.

Retrograding their equipment with gladiator netting in their waist bands would be especially helpful for the Texans in their quest for bringing down their opponent without having to rely on tackling prowess.

1604357865103.png

The Jags O would probably benefit by asking the Texans O to share with them some of their supplements.

1604358150704.png

Setting all the clocks in the stadium forward...........including the game clock by 1 1/2 hours, should be entertained so that when the game begins, the Texans think it is already the 2nd half garbage time.

It would probably not be a bad idea to give Nick Martin a compass to tell him which direction and side of the LOS he is supposed end up on when run blocking.

Maybe Nick Martin could make himself useful and have someone paint the words "THROW THE BALL AWAY........DO NOT TAKE A SACK'' on the back of his jersey.

The CBs could probably benefit by having the safeties outfitted with the message "TURN AROUND BEFORE YOU GO FOR THE BALL'' painted on the front of their jerseys.

Finally, I suggest that the coaches orient the RBs at to what a hole looks like..............one they can run through............

1604359948132.png

not one that they can run into..............

1604360002531.png

GO TEXANS !!! :texflag::texflag::texflag:

badboy

Hall of Fame
From everything that I see going on with the Jaguars, it appears to me that they are vying for the top pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. If not intentional, they are doing a darn poor job of hiding it.

Their D is almost indistinguishable from the Texans D............both could benefit from a little deodorant before stepping onto the field.

Retrograding their equipment with gladiator netting in their waist bands would be especially helpful for the Texans in their quest for bringing down their opponent without having to rely on tackling prowess.

View attachment 6940

The Jags O would probably benefit by asking the Texans O to share with them some of their supplements.

View attachment 6941

Setting all the clocks in the stadium forward...........including the game clock by 1 1/2 hours, should be entertained so that when the game begins, the Texans think it is already the 2nd half garbage time.

It would probably not be a bad idea to give Nick Martin a compass to tell him which direction and side of the LOS he is supposed end up on when run blocking.

Maybe Nick Martin could make himself useful and have someone paint the words "THROW THE BALL AWAY........DO NOT TAKE A SACK'' on the back of his jersey.

The CBs could probably benefit by having the safeties outfitted with the message "TURN AROUND BEFORE YOU GO FOR THE BALL'' painted on the front of their jerseys.

Finally, I suggest that the coaches orient the RBs at to what a hole looks like..............one they can run through............

View attachment 6942

not one that they can run into..............

View attachment 6943

GO TEXANS !!! :texflag::texflag::texflag:
Go where? I'm sad so very, very sad.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
But since we don’t have those picks I believe we are actually worse off than the f’d up JagUars
We are worse off , much worse.

At least they have draft picks and The Most cap space available in the entire league for 2021 at $87,376,065.

What do the Texans have ? ...$11,417,474 Over the cap to go with no first or second round picks!

Want to rub more salt in that wound ? .... The Colts have the 4th most cap space at $76,927,910 and they are already a pretty decent team.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
This game is a big meh sandwich left out on the sidewalk that not a single self respecting ant or bacteria would touch.

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Jags will start QB Minshew................Jags will start QB Glennon.................Jags will start QB Jake Luton

View attachment 6952

I could have posted anyone's picture, as no one would know what the heck Luton really looks like.:chef:
Texans are notorious for getting torched by no name QBs.. I still remember a rookie QB from Harvard kicking our teeth in.. Think that was the 2-14 season (Now things have come full circle) Never thought then that Ryan Fitzpatrick would still be playing.. That is a guy who made the most out of his God given talents.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Texans are notorious for getting torched by no name QBs.. I still remember a rookie QB from Harvard kicking our teeth in.. Think that was the 2-14 season (Now things have come full circle) Never thought then that Ryan Fitzpatrick would still be playing.. That is a guy who made the most out of his God given talents.
ugh, I was at that game. To think of all the guitar gear I could have bought with the money I wasted on season tickets for a 2-14 season just makes me sad.

According to Cal, the one-win Texans are still playing for the postseason!! I just wish someone would whisper into his ear, "It's fool's gold, son."

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
ugh, I was at that game. To think of all the guitar gear I could have bought with the money I wasted on season tickets for a 2-14 season just makes me sad.

According to Cal, the one-win Texans are still playing for the postseason!! I just wish someone would whisper into his ear, "It's fool's gold, son."
Is Cal an idiot

Or does he think the fanbase are idiots?

Texansballer74

The Marine

Hey let the man have his faith. Remember the Giants didn’t look to have a chance either. They ended the second half of the season strong and took down the mighty Tom Brady/ Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Lol

Last edited:

badboy

Hall of Fame
Both

Onto my prediction...

Texans- 23

Jags- 35

Yes, I am thinking with our D that we are going to get beat. And out on a limb here no hate just a feeling. Watson is going to try and do too much and toss an INT (maybe 2).
so you're thinking the new QB throws for 5 TDs or does their awesome run game score often?

badboy

Hall of Fame
Dude alway goes down on first hit. ;D He gonna break bank or break somethin'

By the way hows Hopkins doing up north?
David broke bank when we traded for him when he appeared to be steps away from being cut. If I had that guys luck I'd hitchhike to Vegas and not to watch the Raiders.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
I would like to see the Texans win b/c that's what they should do. Would I be upset if they lost......no, b/c the selfishness in me would be happy if they lost out and possibly gained the RD3-065 pick which helps put them in a solid position. I know we'd be helping the Dolphins but damm, that ship has already sailed. Gaining the best possible position when the draft does start for the Texans is what's ultimately important at this point. First pick in RD3 could be an enviable position since unexpected players do tend slip and if a solid player is there, then the Texans have their pick.....if not, they're in a nice position to trade back and gain a decent pick or two. That could also work well if bundled to move up for a player who's slipped to a point for pickup.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
We will be missing 3 D players Sunday.................Jacob Martin for testing COVID-19 positive, and Mercilus and Cole as close contacts.
As for the missing them this Sunday part, how is that different from any other Sunday? Mercilus is already a ghost on most Sundays, and Martin is only getting about a third of the snaps. The biggest loss there is probably Cole on Teams. He’s only taken 3 snaps on defense the whole season.

badboy

Hall of Fame
I would like to see the Texans win b/c that's what they should do. Would I be upset if they lost......no, b/c the selfishness in me would be happy if they lost out and possibly gained the RD3-065 pick which helps put them in a solid position. I know we'd be helping the Dolphins but damm, that ship has already sailed. Gaining the best possible position when the draft does start for the Texans is what's ultimately important at this point. First pick in RD3 could be an enviable position since unexpected players do tend slip and if a solid player is there, then the Texans have their pick.....if not, they're in a nice position to trade back and gain a decent pick or two. That could also work well if bundled to move up for a player who's slipped to a point for pickup.
Yeah, I'm not upset after a loss about three days after but until then I'm UPSET, angry, Po'd etc. As much as I look forward to the NFL draft it and free agency is only about getting the team better. I don't want to lose to get better at some have said. OT, I get you and that's cool. The selfishness in me is win baby win!

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
As for the missing them this Sunday part, how is that different from any other Sunday? Mercilus is already a ghost on most Sundays, and Martin is only getting about a third of the snaps. The biggest loss there is probably Cole on Teams. He’s only taken 3 snaps on defense the whole season.
Missing, as in not having them in the game. Missing the game.