Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

JAGUARS TRYING TO LOSE............TEXANS TRYING TO WIN

One team is gunning for the first pick overall and the other is gunning for the first pick in RD3. Going to be interesting to see who wants to lose it more.

William Hill sportbook reported by CBS sports earlier today has Texans favored by 7 points. Not many posting in thread but guess it will pick up Sunday or maybe people are checking out. I think a W would boost team more than fans. If a win, we are looking at Cleveland, NE and Detroit. Hmm. I'm thinking but not getting ahead of myself.

Clemson without Trevor Lawrence is keeping up with Notre Dame and each has had crazy turnover. Etienne allowing handoff to bounce off into an Irish catch and TD was second game in row for him. ND QB Ian Book run to end zone had ball knocked away and recovered by Tigers. 26-26 eight minutes left.

Oh yeah..35000 posts.

I'm going to have the game on, no doubt about that. Whether or not I actually watch all of it is another matter. I'm not sure I've actually watched an entire game yet this season.

Love the Texans, but just totally bored with them right now. They seem so insignificant in light of all else going on right now.

I have watched literally every play in franchise history .... No sense breaking tradition.

They are a welcome distraction to all those other things going on right now - Call it Comedic Relief. I don't want to real world anymore.

I guess the bottom line is the Jags are trying to lose and the hapless Houston Dumpster Fires CAN'T win...

If we didn’t trade away our 1st & 2nd round picks in next year’s draft I could get behind the Texans tanking.

But since we don’t have those picks I believe we are actually worse off than the f’d up JagUars

JAGS INACTIVE:

QB Gardner Minshew (right thumb),
RB Devine Ozigbo
RB Josiah Scott
DB Luq Barcoo
DB Dakota Allen
LB Aaron Lynch
DL Caraun Reid.

Back