Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Irvins acceptance to HOF is an outrage

Michael was a great player. Period.

He deserves his spot.

of course he does.

And I suspect you would say the same for 20 other Cowboys from Leon Lett to Larry Brown. For a leader of 3 Super Bowl teams, he sure didn't pick up a lot of Super Bowl MVPs or any MVPs for that matter.

Not even a Offensive Player of the Year award.

The intense HATRED being spewed on this thread is overwhelming...

Michael Irvin was one of the best WR's to ever play in the NFL. I'll agree that the "no push-off" rule was instituted mainly due to his influence. He was still a VERY clutch player and respected by players on both sides of the ball. He earned his spot, get over it...

For the Pete Rose comparison, I STILL think Pete belongs in Cooperstown, despite the allegations regarding gambling.

O.J. is still in Canton, and I'm guessing that murder is still something that bothers people a whole lot more than gambling ever will.

If you're a great player, then you simply ARE, no matter what your off-field conduct may show. Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Lawrence Taylor, Jim Brown - all GREAT players that shouldn't EVER be emulated for their off-field conduct, but they were ALL game-changers and deserve their spots in SPORTS history.

of course he does.

And I suspect you would say the same for 20 other Cowboys from Leon Lett to Larry Brown. For a leader of 3 Super Bowl teams, he sure didn't pick up a lot of Super Bowl MVPs or any MVPs for that matter.

Not even a Offensive Player of the Year award.
lmao yeah let's put Larry Brown in the HoF. he should get Neil O'Donnell to give his induction speech.

Back