Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stroud absolutely must play today. We are playing a lessor team. Not lessor to us per se but not a top team in the NFL is what I meant. He needs to get his reps in. If he breaks… next man up! Period.
Has there been a medical report actually confirming that Stroud has a rotator cuff "tendonitus" issue? Or something else? The reason for this question, I heard on 610 earlier this morning, and they likely know no more than we do, but they commented this was a.case where, if he played, he would not do further damage, but would be playing with pain.

If this is the case, he just has to suck it up and play through the pain. The coaches would have the decision to make whether his play was effected and replace him with Mills if so.

Ryans and Slowik both said that this game would be "run heavy." If their strategy is to have Stroud play and mostly hand off to the RBs, that would be a very ill advised strategy. He shouldn't be in there at all to even pass in limited reps...............and if he falls on his shoulder or is hit on his shoulder or tries to break his fall with an outstretched arm, that rotator cuff can easily turn into a formal tear.
Has it been confirmed this is a rotator cuff issue?

Has there been a medical report actually confirming that Stroud has a rotator cuff "tendonitus" issue? Or something else? The reason for this question, I heard on 610 earlier this morning, and they likely know no more than we do, but they commented this was a.case where, if he played, he would not do further damage, but would be playing with pain.

If this is the case, he just has to suck it up and play through the pain. The coaches would have the decision to make whether his play was effected and replace him with Mills if so.
The 610 boys need to go back to medical school.......the first time around didn't turn out so well for them.

The 610 boys need to go back to medical school.......the first time around didn't turn out so well for them.
They just commented on this again. They were saying not the rotator cuff, but the "ac joint" and this was the same issue he played through in college.

They just commented on this again. They were saying not the rotator cuff, but the "ac joint" and this was the same issue he played through in college.
A-C joint problems don't just come up after a week of normal practice on a Friday without direct trauma. QBs are off limits being hit in practices. Sounds more like a case of justifying his appearance in this game.

A-C joint problems don't just come up after a week of normal practice on a Friday without direct trauma. QBs are off limits being hit in practices.
John McClain a bit later was speculating that the issue may have been a result of a hit in the Raven's game.

Personally, I think this is a case of Brady Shoulder until proven otherwise. How many years did Belichick list Brady as having a shoulder issue whether he had one or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back