Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Thread**

I think this is where the refs make up for the bad call on the Martin fumble and give it to Indy.

For christ's sake please explain this to me. How is a regular drive that eats up the clock playing to lose?

Maybe if there were under 3 minutes left... but there's practically the entire 4th quarter!

PLAY YOUR GAME. This rinky dink short conservative crap is not what we need

I think it's a catch. He caught it, was touched down, and rolled out of bounds. And I'd be wrong.

wow so when is the play over, u cant hit a QB in bounds, but our guy is down not bobbling until the end....NFL rules are funny

Another crap call by an official. There are too many judgement calls in todays game.

Thats just ridiculous. Caught the ball in bounds and had possession all the way until he was out of bounds. He was on his back for a good 2-3 seconds

And of course Lechler has a bad punt at the worst time. This game has all the makings of another choke job by the Texans.

gosh, I can't take a loss tonight......I don't care what happens the rest of the way..........just don't lose tonight.:foottap:

Back