Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/9. 7:25. CBS/NFLN.**Official Gameday Thread**

I'm putting the word out to my family again this year. No Texans-related Christmas presents.

What a waste of a good present.

Good news is I won't have to stay up late tonight. This game
is essentially decided in the 1st Q.

Anyone that thinks this team is somehow "better" than last years..
Well, I'll have whatever you're smokin'

Man Trent Richardson's vision is horrible. Then he has the nerve to.celebrate his touchdowns like he's the greatest thing ever.

Simon, a guy who was on oractice squad is a better player than Mercilus. Mercilus should be cut when clowney is healthy.

The Texans are historically embarrassing for professional football so it's all part of the process.

In a short existence we've both won divisions and a couple of playoff games, in a sport where far fewer teams qualify for postseason play percentage wise than other sports.

Underachieved absolutely, but historically embarrassing? Come on.

5 minutes left in the 1st quarter and I'm about to turn the TV off already.

What a disgrace!

Take Foster out if another TD.
This game is over.

Put Mallet and Savage in so I don't have to hear how they would be better.

BOB won't do this because then the fans will say why the hell did you bring Mallet in.

And here I was worried I wouldn't get to get in any Destiny play tonight and also would be getting to sleep late due to the game.

Thanks Texans. Problem solved!!!! Cause you guys suck massive donkey balls.:clap:

I mean look, I expected a bad team. 7 wins absolute MAX but this.......this is festering anal vomit.

Really the bar is set low. Simon looks good in his few snaps because our OLB's are so poor. Especially merciless on the weak side.

Cannot believe anyone would take him in the first round.

In a short existence we've both won divisions and a couple of playoff games, in a sport where far fewer teams qualify for postseason play percentage wise than other sports.

Underachieved absolutely, but historically embarrassing? Come on.

They've had their moments. They've also had incredibly bad moments, usually when trying to perform before a national audience.

I stand by that. They've set the bar for being underachieving patsies. They should be playing opposite the Harlem Globetrotters. They have that schtick down pat.

There we are, 15 min of 'football' and we're Down more than three scores. Good night everyone :)

Welp, if we put in Mallett, maybe the Colts will call off the dogs.

They could pretty much hang 50 on us. So much for RAC being
some kind of defensive "savant"

They all look clueless and out of position

Can only laugh at this point, the Colts are whipping us in every aspect of the game...well I think we got them in punting (have they punted yet?)

The announcers must be blind, this looks like a fixed game with the play of Indys O-Line. They can't sees **** and just keep talking Indy up.

I dare anyone on this board to say those fans at the game have no right to boo this ridiculous excuse for a team.

I'm going to watch the Dallas Stars. They actually have a clue and some pride.

f@ck fantasy football

No kidding. I'm fundamentally against anything that has someone feeling good when their team is getting its ass kicked because some player on the other team is doing well. Fantasy football has ****ed up the way fans relate to the game. The real game.

Back