Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/9. 7:25. CBS/NFLN.**Official Gameday Thread**

Wow. 2 linemen and Foster didn't block anyone on that play.

We suck maybe worse than I thought we would in preseason, and I though we would suck.

Our new DC is the same as our old DC. The QB sucks. The talent level is a joke as well.

This is actually WORSE than they played in 2013. Can't watch anymore, this game will be historically embarrassing for the Texans.

Watch this...I swear to God the refs are going to flag us for fielding a fake NFL team. It'll happen. No team should suck this bad. There are laws against it.

This is actually WORSE than they played in 2013. Can't watch anymore, this game will be historically embarrassing for the Texans.

The Texans are historically embarrassing for professional football so it's all part of the process.

Not sure how we can blame the QB

Agree. But half this board was blaming Fitz when the Giants were running and throwing all over us so I'm not surprised if they blame Fitz for this as well.

Fitz can barely get the snap before he's being hit by multiple defenders. How is any QB supposed to function with this protection?

So S................L........................O.................................W

Yeah. He's not the only one but Joseph in particular looks like an old man.

Guess that's an improvement over Kareem who just looks like a blind man.

Back