Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

im done with schaub

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, to see Flacco throwing a completion while two Texans defenders take him down was impressive.

Meanwhile, a Ravens defender gets blocked into Schaub and basically takes him down with a forearm. Schaub was already thinking fetal before contact. You can see it in his eyes. :eek:

Thats got to be the biggest thing for me .... He dont seem to have much "Fight" in him ..... Maybe Gary needs to make him practice while wearing a skirt .....

Schaub has had the traits of a loser since the day he got here.
He just has absolutely no traits that a winner has.

He folds up under pressure. He never rises to the occasion. He just simply is not very good, bless his heart. He tries.....
He just is not good.

that is simply not true he has led several game winning drives down the field only to have a sub par D drop tbe ball with less than 1 min to play.... I will admit he does not quite look as good this yr but QB's have off yrs.

I just wished the guy showed some fire and passion for the game. he seems so methodical and unemotional out there.

And this is the argument that I'll never understand.

Oh, I get a lot of the arguments against Schaub (whether I agree or disagree); but this one? No. What is Schaub supposed to do? Throw tantrums like Rivers? Lead an insane pre-game voodoo huddle like Brees?

I'm just not sure what sort of "fire" he's supposed to show on the sidelines, or what sort of facial expressions he is supposed to wear? Indeed, I think this topic is a prime example of couch-cuddling fans projecting their inner fantasies of the star athlete winthin themselves whose dreams of touchdowns and glory went as far south as their beer guts. Soft in the middle. Middle-aged treasures.

Or, look at it from another angle. I think Johnny Unitas, Bob Griese, Roger Staubach and Lenny Dawson, just to name a few, went pretty far as damn good QBs with faces so soft you could roast them over a fire between some chocolate and graham crackers.

TBO if schaub does not pan out i want to bring in a really good Vet QB this franchise has never done that

TBO if schaub does not pan out i want to bring in a really good Vet QB this franchise has never done that

By that you mean a real old QB, because I can't think of one right now who isn't a backup, or who isn't a franchise QB, who is in any way available.

Hasslebeck to the Titans is a recent move that fits this bill.

Gauntlet_638.jpg

Im done with Schaub if he can not out run some damn plodding zombies.

hey, I think I saw Brett Favre sitting on a tractor....he's available. :kitten:

I'd almost take a shot with Favre .... There's fight in that dog.

Favre is the Anti-Schaub .... He'll take chances to make plays .... take a big shot to give his reciever a chance. Yes , he throws INT's ..... but its not for lack of effort.

The only way this happens is if that poor outing includes a sidelining injury.

also, he's already banged up, i hope the line keeps him clean. if not kubiaks hand may indeed be forced. i know he's our best option when he's playing his best ball but i think his best ball is behind him. maybe a healthy leinart whos trying to prove his worth to houston and the rest of the league is what this team needs

I'd almost take a shot with Favre .... There's fight in that dog.

Favre is the Anti-Schaub .... He'll take chances to make plays .... take a big shot to give his reciever a chance. Yes , he throws INT's ..... but its not for lack of effort.

I would stop being a Texans fan if that even came close to happening.

texans dont have s sophisticsted fanbase. we dont understand the difference between a guy that qjust tries to not mske mistakes and plays with an efficient system like dilfer or schaub or someone like that and a gu that is good.

we are still learning to differentiate between the two as a fanbase.

schaub is exhibit a. he is a horrible qb thst would only start for two or three teams in the league

texans dont have s sophisticsted fanbase. we dont understand the difference between a guy that qjust tries to not mske mistakes and plays with an efficient system like dilfer or schaub or someone like that and a gu that is good.

schaub is exhibit a. he is a horrible qb thst would only start for two or three teams in the league

I don't know even my mother who barely watches any games says he sucks lol

Couldn't agree more. Yet the qb coach extended him

marc vandermer is the only one that still has the wool over his eyes in regards to schaub. he is one of the three or four worst qbs in the league.
hes a loser.
always has been, always will be. winners arent made, they are born, and schaub just doesnt have what it takes period

Ok benefit of the doubt, how bout the first pick? That's when the game changed

You weren't talking about the first pick, you blamed him on the second...

The other pick was on Schaub, his only problem is the long ball and it hurts us but he throw it right where it needed to be in the second pick

You weren't talking about the first pick, you blamed him on the second...

The other pick was on Schaub, his only problem is the long ball and it hurts us but he throw it right where it needed to be in the second pick

but the other pick changed the game. all momentum lost. im done with his legacy which is failure. yates will still lead this team in playoff victories after next week,

marc vandermer is the only one that still has the wool over his eyes in regards to schaub. he is one of the three or four worst qbs in the league.
hes a loser.
always has been, always will be. winners arent made, they are born, and schaub just doesnt have what it takes period

Dumb Comment... no way bottom three

but the other pick changed the game. all momentum lost. im done with his legacy which is failure. yates will still lead this team in playoff victories after next week,

I also saw our DB get beat badly for a long TD, on 3rd and 23... I say that was more of a momentum change...

Dumb Comment... no way bottom three

Give me three worse ones
I'd rather have
Kapernick
Wilson
Bradford
Manning
Griffin
Romo
Foles
Cutler
Rodgers
Stafford
Ryan
Newton
Brees
Manning
Rivers
Fitzpatrick
Brady
Tanneyhill
Locker
Henne
Luck

So that puts him at best in the mid 20's.

A lot of other guys are arguable better: Josh Freeman, Kevin Kolb, Carson Palmer...
The only guys I would say he is definitely better than are Cassell/Quinn, Ponder and Sanchez

Give me three worse ones
I'd rather have
Kapernick
Wilson
Bradford
Manning
Griffin
Romo
Foles
Cutler
Rodgers
Stafford
Ryan
Newton
Brees
Manning
Rivers
Fitzpatrick
Brady
Tanneyhill
Locker
Henne
Luck

A lot of other guys are arguable better: Josh Freeman, Kevin Kolb, Carson Palmer...
The only guys I would say he is definitely better than are Cassell/Quinn, Ponder and Sanchez
Rofl. Are you serious? I've pioneered Schaub hatering. He's better than Bradford, Romo, Foles, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill, Luck and Locker without question.

Id like to welcome all the new members. It is still a small group, but we're growing and by next Sunday we will most likely double in size. Schaub is trash and will never lead us anywhere. When the game is meaningful he folds up like a lawn chair.

Give me three worse ones
I'd rather have
Kapernick
Wilson
Bradford
Manning
Griffin
Romo
Foles
Cutler
Rodgers
Stafford
Ryan
Newton
Brees
Manning
Rivers
Fitzpatrick
Brady
Tanneyhill
Locker
Henne
Luck

You can argue that Palmer or Kolb are better then Schaub i would love to hear that....

schaub > Henne, Cassel, Ponder, Sanchez, Locker/Hasselbeck, Gabbert/Henne, Tanneyhill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Foles, Kapernick, and i would put Rivers/Flacco in that arguement.

Give me three worse ones
I'd rather have
Kapernick
Wilson
Bradford
Manning
Griffin
Romo
Foles
Cutler
Rodgers
Stafford
Ryan
Newton
Brees
Manning
Rivers
Fitzpatrick
Brady
Tanneyhill
Locker
Henne
Luck

You left out A Smith. :kitten:

You can argue that Palmer or Kolb are better then Schaub i would love to hear that....

schaub > Henne, Cassel, Ponder, Sanchez, Locker/Hasselbeck, Gabbert/Henne, Tanneyhill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Foles, Kapernick, and i would put Rivers/Flacco in that arguement.

You are so wrong here. Cutler, Kapernick, Rivers, and Flacco are all better QBs than Schaub. Texans need a new QB next season. I believed in Schaub until I saw Yates do things he could not do last season (evade tacklers, run for first downs, better arm....Yates made plays). This season, I believed in Schaub until I saw his scared face against the Patriots on MNF. Ever since then, this team and him have left such a bad taste in my mouth. He is not going to lead us anywhere except for one and done in the playoffs. In hindsight, maybe Wilson should have been picked up in the third instead of Posey or something. I don't know, but the Texans need to spend a top two round draft pick on a QB.

Unless Keenum is the future. At least he has an arm and is mobile. Also a smart QB.

Lol, those guys can get the ball forty yards downfield. Schaubs biggest vice

I remember when Schaub threw those bombs in Denver earlier in the season. I was like "yes, yes his arm has gotten stronger! i see more zip!" Then I was like...wait a minute, he is in DENVER. That thin air up there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back