Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

If you could choose one player....

You do realize he did very little besides that?
I realize he has all of the tools and is an ascending player.

A guys rookie yr doesn't define him as a bust the way some around here try to portray rookies. Give me a guy with those athletic traits that's getting 10 sacks after his 2nd yr.

What were your expectations for Walker?

I realize he has all of the tools and is an ascending player.

A guys rookie yr doesn't define him as a bust the way some around here try to portray rookies. Give me a guy with those athletic traits that's getting 10 sacks after his 2nd yr.

What were your expectations for Walker?
Von Miller,Aldon Smith,Julius Peppers

Reactions: JB
Von Miller,Aldon Smith,Julius Peppers
I didn't expect that his rookie year. That was unrealistic. He's doing fine, I expect Walker to have 14-15 sacks this yr. Garrett is whose career trajectory I would expect,

JB said he didn't do much last yr, I thought he was solid against the run and getting 10 sacks is very solid. Give the young man a chance to grow in his 3rd yr. He was hardly a bust.

JB said he didn't do much last yr, I thought he was solid against the run and getting 10 sacks is very solid. Give the young man a chance to grow in his 3rd yr. He was hardly a bust.
He had the same TFL and fewer QB hits than WAJr. I would expect much more from a #1 pick in his second year

He had the same TFL and fewer QB hits than WAJr. I would expect much more from a #1 pick in his second year
WA was near the top of the list in these categories. I haven't looked at the list but I would think Walker would be up there too.

I didn't expect that his rookie year. That was unrealistic. He's doing fine, I expect Walker to have 14-15 sacks this yr. Garrett is whose career trajectory I would expect,

Walker and WAJ are very similar in the way they play. I don't think either will be that natural pass rusher like Von or TJ at their size, but they give great effort, violent with their hands and can bend just enough. Like Hunter is just a smooth, long rush guy. He may not be as violent with his hands, but he's a tactician in placement

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back