Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How patient are y’all going to be with CJ Stroud this season?

Did you not watch him play?
Every QB in the Shanahan system should automatically do well, don't you know that?
Even the guy that gave your post the thumb up said so.
:ahhaha:

But seriously, you don't seem to know the point I was arguing.

Texian and Steelb always said that Stroud should do well because the system that Slowick came from is very QB friendly, even a lowly-regarded QB like Brock Purdy can do well in it.

My counterpoint was that, if so, why didn't it pan out with Trey Lance?

Got it?

Every QB in the Shanahan system should automatically do well, don't you know that?

Texian and Steelb always said that Stroud should do well because the system that Slowick came from is very QB friendly, even a lowly-regarded QB like Brock Purdy can do well in it.

Got it?
1st of all I didn't say this, so stop misquoting me. What I said was Stroud's more highly rated than Purdy was coming out of the draft, so he should look a lot like Purdy does. (Which he has)

2nd of all Lance was always overrated, but I cant tell you whether Lance will pan out or not because he's always injured. But you know this and are just choosing to be argumentative. SMH

Got it?
Ok? I guess this all makes zero sense to me because I wasn’t part of y’all’s little back and forth. My reply “Lance is straight doo doo” was a statement.

With that said, I do agree that a COMPETENT QB should go on to do well on Slowik and Shanny’s system. I’ve never considered Lance more than QB2 material, but maybe he proves me wrong with the Cowdungs.

Back