Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans V Indianapolis Ponies Game Day thread

VuJlm.jpg

A few things that have me a bit concerned regarding the Texans so far are:

1. Texans defense has looked good in general, but the pressure applied on Collins has not been consistent. I know it's the first game of the season and it'll take a bit more time for the defense to come together, but there is still a lot of room for improvement left.

2. How serious is Kevin Walter's and Derrick Ward's injuries?

3. Matt Schaub has not really looked really good throwing from the pocket today.

These are some of the things that I have noticed today that I think the Texans have to work on.

Does Schaub not see LBs in his throwing lanes, or what?

We lost a chance for at least 3 pts right there.

And Slaton has to kick out faster ad wider than he did. That's partly on him, too.

Hey, Kubiak! The play before this last pick. YOU DON'T GO WITHOUT A RUNNER IN THE BACKFIELD AGAINST THE COLTS D. Stop outsmarting yourself. Then we HAD to pass and look what happened...

Stop it! Run the freaking ball. I know that's just not complicated enough for you, but do it anyway!

Where's the Colts forum update? Has their site imploded?

Well, they have accepted their fate, but are - still - Colts fans. I found this little piece of nonsense a second ago.........

If there is such a thing as karma Houston will miss the playoffs for this crap.

I guess they don't understand the karma we are "owed" nor the karma they must now "pay." Hell, they don't know how lucky they've been for years now.

And Slaton has to kick out faster ad wider than he did. That's partly on him, too.
Yeah but you have to get reps to do that.

I have to call B/S on that assessment. First, Slaton had to chip or pretend to block to sell the screen. Second, as you and I both said, Schaub has to recognize when the play is busted (good coverage) and just throw it away.

Well, they have accepted their fate, but are - still - Colts fans. I found this little piece of nonsense a second ago.........

I guess they don't understand the karma we are "owed" nor the karma they must now "pay." Hell, they don't know how lucky they've been for years now.

They will. Eventually...

Hey lookit, Caldwell's mouth is moving!

A hit on a defensless reciever? Seriously? Yeah, he should be able to stop on a dime.

bull
sh!t!!!!!

Edit: I mean, "Mr. Official, are you certain because it appears to me that that contact was well within the spirit of fair & safe play."

Back