Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans V Indianapolis Ponies Game Day thread

Liberty. White. KICKOFF!

roof_reliant.jpg

What: Colts @ Texans
When: Sunday, September 11, 2011
Where: Reliant Stadium; Houston, TX
Time/TV: Noon, CBS
Announcers: Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf (#2 CBS announce team)

INJURIES:

TEXANS
Code:
Name 	Position 	Injury 	Wed. 	Thu. 	Fri. 	Game Status
Caldwell, Antoine 	G 	Ankle 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable
Carmichael, Roc 	CB 	Shoulder 	DNP 	DNP 	DNP 	Out
Foster, Arian 	RB 	Hamstring 	DNP 	DNP 	DNP 	questionable
Mitchell, Earl 	DT 	Knee 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable
Quin, Glover 	DB 	Head 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable
Reed, Brooks 	OLB 	Wrist 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable
Ryans, DeMeco 	ILB 	Elbow/Ankle 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable
Weeks, Jonathan 	LS 	Ankle 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable
Williams, Mario 	OLB 	Groin/Achilles 	FP 	FP 	FP 	probable

COLTS

Will update.

What we need to see

1. Run. Run. RUN!
2. Pass rush vs. Kerry Collins.
3. No slipping from K-Jax.
4. Stuffing Indy's run game.
5. A killer instinct by our boys.
6. An overall STATEMENT.

Folks, it's time.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

0F62144F8685433D81C27A48BAD0BB33.jpg

I'll be honest I don't want the Texans to just win the game, I want them to crush the Colts, run up the score if possible and kick the crap out of them in every facet of the game. I want us to dominate and humiliate the Colts.

Last edited:
Let's kick the living sheeeet out those SOBs. :scarygirl::scarygirl:

As for the Forehead is out and if Forehead would have played.......woulda, coulda, shoulda, shut IT!

Time to find a shitty ass stream of Schaub and co cutting open the Colt's secondary, and severely lagging images of Mario dropping Collins to his ass.

Thank goodness football season is back!

Ive been on the edge of my seat with anticipation looking forward to todays game since the last time the starters took the field in SF .... really want to see this new defense against a real NFL offense even if it isnt Peyton pulling the strings.

The story of this game will be the Texans defensive front dominating an overmatched Colt offensive line. 4+ sacks and the Colts are held to under 100 yards rushing. Ints by Johnathan Joseph and Glover Quin.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 11th of September, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 11th of September will be known as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

We're up and headed to stadium soon. Voice rested and ready.

Go Texans!!!

God Bless America!

Our prayers go out to everyone today.

Staring at Reliant from my hotel room and rabidly drooling! Cannot wait! I almost tackled 2 women, and 2 young kids wearing Colts gear staying in the same hotel. LET'S DO THIS ****!

Well, after TexanMike and me tried to make nice on the Coltsfanitics site, and wish everyone a good game with no injuries, we get this.

:facepalm:

wow, took a quick look over there. what is it about football that brings out the jackasses in people?

Nobody knows about the radio telecast? hard to believe...all I'm getting is some golf show.

Nobody knows about the radio telecast? hard to believe...all I'm getting is some golf show.

It is a lil early .... The schedule at the Texans site gives the following -

TV: CBS
Radio: SR610 AM/100.3 KILT FM/1010 AM
DirecTV: 706
Sirius: 137

Nfl network..no Foster today

and that was it about the game

I'm glad. It kinda bothered me that when Slaton was brought up, Kubiak said the hamstring is something you don't want to mess with in regard to Slaton's non-touches this preseason...but he played Foster with a funky hamstring. I chalked that up to the kubes-factor. It's a palmfaced thing.

I'm glad. It kinda bothered me that when Slaton was brought up, Kubiak said the hamstring is something you don't want to mess with in regard to Slaton's non-touches this preseason...but he played Foster with a funky hamstring. I chalked that up to the kubes-factor. It's a palmfaced thing.

yep great point.. :vincepalm:

I've only gotten to watch two games in the past two seasons (blame the army), but at least I can listen on 610. I'm so pumped up for this game!

:texan:

I just walked across the street in an attempt to buy the ceremonial 12-pack of Shiner only to be told that it wasn't legal to buy beer before noon. Senseless law...but football begins today and, having prayed for a Houston W, I will not complain.

I just walked across the street in an attempt to buy the ceremonial 12-pack of Shiner only to be told that it wasn't legal to buy beer before noon. Senseless law...but football begins today and, having prayed for a Houston W, I will not complain.

My condolences on your loss. It's hard to have a celebratory beer after the game when you can't buy any on Sunday. You'd think that the NFL lobby in Congress would overturn the laws. Or at least allow beer to be sold before noon on a Sunday with football.

My condolences on your loss. It's hard to have a celebratory beer after the game when you can't buy any on Sunday. You'd think that the NFL lobby in Congress would overturn the laws. Or at least allow beer to be sold before noon on a Sunday with football.

It's very strange to me that these laws exist at all. What exactly is the purpose? Do they think alcoholics will simply get discouraged and decide not to drink if they can't do so before noon on Sunday? Either way, the store is within walking distance. So I'll just try to time it right and make it back as kick off is happening. Fortunately, the inevitable 9/11 brouhaha should buy me a little time. GO TEXANS!!!

Texans inactives: QB Yates, RB Foster, CB Harris, CB Carmichael, G Austin, T Newton, DE Bulman

Back