Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Of course. The time we're trying to wrap up the first pick, our worst players start playing their hearts out.

I'll kinda miss The Ninja next year. Apart from being a good DLineman, his interviews were gold!

That was different. Didn't appear to be a completion. We'll take it, but wonder if titans challenge.

I'll kinda miss The Ninja next year. Apart from being a good DLineman, his interviews were gold!

His interviews are like those AT&T commercials where the guy interviews kindergartners. It's cute if you're a kid not so much if you're a grown man.

That's on Schaub. Obvious all-out pass rush, have to audible to hot route.

Isn't that what we got mad at Case about?

His interviews are like those AT&T commercials where the guy interviews kindergartners. It's cute if you're a kid not so much if you're a grown man.

I find him hilarious, then again I find people who hurt themselves pretty funny too so it isnt saying much.

The Texans should have called a timeout with 35+ seconds left on the clock. The Titans likely wouldn't have tried such a long FG if they had.

I'd be happy with Michael Oher, Eugene Monroe orVeldheer from OAK as nice additions to the right side. Money will obviously be a determiing factor, but I think you could fill the LG and RT slots either in mid round drafting or FA.

Sure you could, and get what you have now. I want IMPROVED PLAY, not similar play from the OL.

Sure you could, and get what you have now. I want IMPROVED PLAY, not similar play from the OL.

anyone of those guys would be vast improvements over Newton. I was trying to make a point that you dont have to waste a top pick trying to address a relatively easy position to fill. You need a primetime LT? Okay use a top pick on that, not for our needs.

I really hope Swearinger gets better, he has been hugely underwhelming this year, and when you add in his bonehead personal fouls it has been a disappointing season for that kid.

Back