Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

major suckage in Was / NYG game, both teams going 3 and out, Was did it on first two possessions.

LOL @ Shiloh Keo ... Dude please stop celebrating after every mundane play. You suck and when Philips gets fired, you in essence will be fired too.

I'm torn. I'm not in love with anyone in this draft so #1 or #2 pick doesn't seem to matter to me. So part of me wants to see a win after going so long without one and part of me just doesn't care and wants this season over asap.

Watching out of loyalty today only.

Schaub auditioning for his next job. Where does he land next year?

I'll say Oakland.

Daaamn Newton sucks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Nah, we dont need a RT ...

I'd be happy with Michael Oher, Eugene Monroe orVeldheer from OAK as nice additions to the right side. Money will obviously be a determiing factor, but I think you could fill the LG and RT slots either in mid round drafting or FA.

just bet the wife a Franklin that Texans would win, probably going to turn out badly for sure now no matter what :hankpalm:

Redskins and Giants keep punting the ball back to each other. Ugh, this is stressful.

But then again, maybe St. Louis would just draft Matthews since Long went down.

Newton is so bad. How the Texans continue to stick with him and McCain is beyond me.

His base/foundation is horrible. He keeps his legs too close together. If you look at everyone else on the line they have a nice solid foundation to be able to plant and prevent getting tossed around. Newton on the other hand cant generate the power needed to absorb the energy coming his way due to his bad mechanics and footwork.

Should be up 10-0. Schaub missed the underneath pattern on 3rd and forever last time around, looking for the 1st.

Newton certainly didn't help.

Grimes looks fair - good.

Defense getting some pressure. Good thing, we still can't cover worth a lick.

OMG the Titans have some Fugly cheerleaders, I swear I just saw a trailer park granny on that break.

Schaub fails to evade to his left, runs backwards farther than Case before throwing it away. *sigh*

Reed has no pass rushing moves whatsoever. Once the T locks on its a wrap.

Back