Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

I hope the Texans retire the #8 jersey.

If I never see another Texans QB wearing #8 it'll be too soon.

I've got to be honest with you. I see that sentiment a lot in here and I think it's just silly. Who cares about a jersey number? #8 is no more or less "unlucky" than any other number. If we brought Carr back and made him wear #7 would that make everyone happy? Of course it wouldn't.

I don't care if our next QB wears #8 as long as he's the real thing and not some over-hyped system stooge like Carr was or a plodding puppet like Schaub.

Get us a real QB and you won't care what number he's wearing either.

lol! as a team that wants us to lose, this is amazing, but damn this is pathetic because I KNOW Wade is trying to win.

Wade will look like a freaking genius if we win this game. Kick the FG, burn them for the game winning TD again.

I've got to be honest with you. I see that sentiment a lot in here and I think it's just silly. Who cares about a jersey number? #8 is no more or less "unlucky" than any other number. If we brought Carr back and made him wear #7 would that make everyone happy? Of course it wouldn't.

I don't care if our next QB wears #8 as long as he's the real thing and not some over-hyped system stooge like Carr was or a plodding puppet like Schaub.

Get us a real QB and you won't care what number he's wearing either.

Yeah, I was being facetious for the most part. The number doesn't make the quarterback, but I still could go without seeing another #8 for a while.

anyone else feel a pick 6 coming

edit: LOL!!!! You can't write a better ending to this season.

A perfect end to this season. Can't wait to start learning the names of all the new players and coaches we'll have next year.
:bravo:

n-49ERS-TEXANS-large570.jpg

Thankfully this $hit is over. Perfect ending from Schaub. I doubt he even sniffs a starting job again in the NFL personally.

1st throw this season, interception. last throw, same. great job. I've seen a lot of football in my life and this is the worse.

If you ever need a player who will sabotage the season then Schaub is your man. In that regard, he still has some value left.

Back