Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 10/23. 12 PM CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

ray_yes.gif

And the result is.....

2 Point is good!

Faked the pass, left guard pulled to the right side of the line and Tebow follows him into the end zone untouched. Stadium crowd goes crazy.

Vanilla Vince (Tebow) scores.

Thank goodness. I like Tebow, I don't give a ****.

Don't know anything about college football, but the unbelievable and thoroughly undeserved hatred make me root for him to do well.

People hate him like he's a criminal, thug, piece of crap.

Don't know anything about college football, but the unbelievable and thoroughly undeserved hatred make me root for him to do well.

It's called Christian persecution.

IMO with most of us (if you will), it isn't him, but the unwarranted press he gets. The guy has done little, not his fault. The guy's every move is documented, not his fault. As close to a Kardasian as a sports figure can get...lol.

I think it's two things:

1. He's very overt in his display of Christianity. It will naturally rub a lot of people wrong. Jesus said "Don't be like the Pharisees who stride around town, praying long prayers and showing off how much longer their tassles are than yours." Translation: Don't talk a good game, just BE what you say and people will know.

2. He's that kid who was bigger and stronger than the other kids in his Pee-Wee league. Same in junior high, same in high school, and he was able to ride that same size and speed train to college. After the kid's been shoved in your face since he was 6, you just are done with it all. He never goes away.

Couple those two things together, and I think people root against him a bit.

IMO with most of us (if you will), it isn't him, but the unwarranted press he gets. The guy has done little, not his fault. The guy's every move is documented, not his fault. As close to a Kardasian as a sports figure can get...lol.

Being arguably the best college football player of all-time isn't enough to warrant some attention on how it may translate to a potential NFL career?

Dude seems like a classy guy. God forbid he's religious, clean cut, and proper. I guess people don't like that ****.

Being arguably the best college football player of all-time isn't enough to warrant some attention on how it may translate to a potential NFL career?

Dude seems like a classy guy. God forbid he's religious, clean cut, and proper. I guess people don't like that ****.

I'm cool with him. I was just trying to give my take on the whole Tebow thing. True, I would rather they give less time to Tebow, after all ESPN makes a living going overboard on the few while ignoring the masses, but I have no problem with Tebow the player or the person.

Ok, I just saw this. Get out.

Like I said, I'm not a college guy. But from what I heard/read, his college career was all-time level stuff.

If I'm wrong, then so be it.

Either way, whatever. I root for good guys.

I have a feeling Gary still finds a way to lose this game.

It's been over for like 20 minutes now, but I have this weird feeling that the Titans still end up winning it. I won't feel safe until I wake up in the morning and look at the newspaper to see it in the box score there.

As a Texans fan, THIS is normal, standard "reaction" to a day like today. Right?

WHAT A GAME!!!!! Very glad to see that beatdown! The only thing I wish (and this is not a complaint) is that we had kept them out of the endzone on that 4th and Goal. Would have loved the shut out.

Again, not complaining at all!! Hell of a game and beatdown!!

At least for today....full :koolaid: mode.

Also, I chuckled when I saw Schaub run around to avoid pressure that one down. Made me still think what possibly could have been against OAK but I digress.

:jam:

Hah nice win. And sure enough they finally scored a 40 burger the came I wasn't able to watch. Nevermind. Go Texans!

This game is on Kubiak and Schaub. They have to have the game plan and game of the year. No brain farts allowed. I know Wade and his guys will do their part.
Kubiak's best game + Schaub's best game + Wade's guys getting it done + (brain farts x 0) = Biggest win of the season

Great job, Gary & Matt!

Reading the first 5 pages and last 5 pages of this thread is hilarious!

Texans fans just cant help going to extreme ends of the spectrum.

Reading the first 5 pages and last 5 pages of this thread is hilarious!

Texans fans just cant help going to extreme ends of the spectrum.

We're not worthy.... we're not worthy... Please teach us in the ways of proper fandom.

Got this from McClain's article, thought I'd share.

"It was a great effort by everyone, a great effort by Texans fans who were here," tight end Owen Daniels said. "They were the only ones in the stands at the end of the game, so that was fun."

I like. Thank you all you traveling Texans fans.

Back