Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 11/13. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

OH BABY!

Tampa did a great impression of the 2010 Houston Texans pass defense there!

Damn it..missed the PAT.

Jacoby was WIDE OPEN Schaub really under threw that but nice move. I'm not worried about the PAT, the score is what counts

What I said earlier, Schaub needs to us the passing game to quickly get out in front........not to make it a grinding trade off of running game on both sides.

Fantastic!! Remember them doing the same thing on the openning play a few years back to AJ. Really caught them out there!!!

Shame about the PAT though. Time for a 3 and out now.

Isn't it great having 2 genuine running threats. We didn't even have to work to set up the pass - they just took it right away. Jacoby could have run another field and still gone untackled - just everyone bit there!

Jacoby either needs to work on his TD dances or just stop dancing. :kubepalm: He looks like he's having a seizure when he scores.

Good TD. But why was the ball not thrown ahead of him where there was all green grass instead of way behind him.

I love schaub but the playcalling and scheme make it easy on him. But he fits the system just as much as the system fits him.

If he can limit his mistakes this offense is potent.

Got a really nice stop there but we're going to need to stop Blount better than we did there.

Back