Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread**

Ben Tate fumbles and get benched. matt schaub throws 4 pick 6's and he gets to play some more? is kubes racist? hahahah jk jk lol

Does anyone here really want to listen to the post game presser?

I'm going to listen. I know that he's going to say we need to help our QB & that may be true, but that's not what we need to hear right now, that's not what Matt needs to hear. He's been hearing that since January & we get what we got.

He needs to be very clear that our QB has to play better. Whether he's already made up his mind about who is starting next week or not. He needs to be clear, our QB needs to play better.

Here you go....

This one is one me, I didn't have this team ready to play, We as coaches did not do our job, Schaub's INTs had more to do with may bad play calling.

oh you forgot. "it's my job to get these kids ready to play on Sunday, and I failed on my part"

As usual...this team isnt ready to play with bright lights on...

It's just happened way too many times for it not to be systemic with kubiak...next week he HAS to start Yates or he runs the risk of loosing the locker room.....if he hasnt already lost it..

Presser won't say much. Schaub needs to tell Kubiak to bench him. Schaub has to realize he can't keep going out there.

1355946874_truck_full_of_cows_crashes.gif

I knew it!!! Chick fila has been smuggling illegal alien cows from Mexico!!!

It's just happened way too many times for it not to be systemic with kubiak...next week he HAS to start Yates or he runs the risk of loosing the locker room.....if he hasnt already lost it..

the entire team could use improvements even still theres a glaring weakness.. keep deflecting..

Well I guarantee when the defense sees what Kubiak said at half time, he will have lost them...

Kubiak has more of a defense problem than a QB problem? Oh that will go over well...

Yates will probably look better with a full week of practice with the first team. Still he's got a lot more zip on the ball that Schaub.

the entire team could use improvements even still theres a glaring weakness.. keep deflecting..

Im Not deflecting i'm just smart enough to know that the problems dont solely rest with our bad starting qb....maybe its you who's deflecting...

I will be the most shocked person in Reliant next Sunday if Yates starts. Kubes will give some bull**** ass speech that Schaub just needed a break and he will play well this week.

everyone who thinks the defense is so bad

How do we give up 14 first downs, 244 total yards and 34 points ?

Answer

Matt Schaub

Anybody want to guess what Kubiak says in post game other than It's on me.

TJ is miniShaub

He's a Schaub-level talent, but at least he has balls. When one eats dirt in the pocket to avoid contact, the other stands in there and takes a hit to deliver the ball.

He may not be a great QB, but I can respect him. I have zero respect for the turtle Matt Schaub.

Yates will probably look better with a full week of practice with the first team. Still he's got a lot more zip on the ball that Schaub.

Probably...but the schedule also eases up a little too...Yates would absolutely have to light it up for me to believe he's the answer at qb... Even still i dont think he's talented. Enough to overcome ......the kubiak.

Probably...but the schedule also eases up a little too...Yates would absolutely have to light it up for me to believe he's the answer at qb... Even still i dont think he's talented. Enough to overcome ......the kubiak.

Answer, no...

bandage to stop the hemorrhaging, maybe...

Yeah I am sure that he is not the answer at QB. Right now he doesn't spot the team 14 points though which is better than we can say about our starting QB.

Kubiak's scheme is proving that he can't get his receivers open anymore like he did when he was first the QB. That makes me think it doesn't matter who we have at QB.

Back