Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread**

how about you let yates throw you sorry sack of **** coach.. afraid of what might happen if yates moves the ball.. he will have to deal with media when he brings schaub back..

i love our give up mentality. They are winning their starters still play we lose and we dont make a QB change but yet we put back ups in.....

1355946874_truck_full_of_cows_crashes.gif

Kubiak isn't going to let Yates throw much. He's trying to run clock and get the hell out of there.

Not sure why we don't let Yates throw it. I'd rather he sling it around. Games already lost, we are in preseason mode anyway.

This is a damn joke. He just took all the starters out, maybe to save Schaub's ego. He wasn't benched, they just gave up.

Lol.....still think its just schaub? Team is a joke at this point...

Got folks in here making excuses for the offense..

Got folks in here making excuses for the defense...

The only reason noone's making excuses for ST's is b/c they've done nothing...

It all comes back to 1 person....

Kubiak isn't going to let Yates throw much. He's trying to run clock and get the hell out of there.

Getting out of here is a good idea. No need to have players get hurt on a game that's already decided.

If he wants to make a statement about his QB he could do so by saying that Schaub's job is up for grabs.

This is a damn joke. He just took all the starters out, maybe to save Schaub's ego. He wasn't benched, they just gave up.

I agree.

He didn't take out all the starters, the OL is intact. Andre & Arian are out though.

Lol.....still think its just schaub? Team is a joke at this point...

Got folks in here making excuses for the offense..

Got folks in here making excuses for the defense...

The only reason noone's making excuses for ST's is b/c they've done nothing...

It all comes back to 1 person....

To be clear, I'm not attached to kubiak.

But I do think if he would sit his boo down, and explore other fish in the seas the team could be a lot more successful.

But I'm not opposed to firing him at all. I'd be excited as he'll if we fired kubiak.

good to see schaub is keeping his helmet on on the sidelines. he is ready to help the team.

Really have no problem with taking Arian out. My problem is he doesn't use this to see what TJ can do.

Kubes did not pull Schuab because of sucking. It was a the game is bleeping done pull.

And yes Yates still will throw some passes, but this was no "benching"

Really have no problem with taking Arian out. My problem is he doesn't use this to see what TJ can do.

Kubes did not pull Schuab because of sucking. It was a the game is bleeping done pull.

And yes Yates still will throw some passes, but this was no "benching"

I'm amazed that with a team with this much talent, we can look like the 2-14 team. Kubiak is very close to losing the players in the locker room.

This entire embarrassing debacle is the fault of the coach and his offense. The D is always playing behind and forced to make plays. There is no reason Kubiak should be the coach after this game. He is the worst coach in the league at preparing his team. He can't make adjustments. He is a pathetic play caller. He has no understanding of what it takes to win in this decade.

Back