Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread**

Honestly Kubiak is risking losing the team if he doesn't make a change. Doesn't matter who's at fault you have to do something.

Mike

Hey coach Kubiak were getting blown out so bench Schaub so he doesn't get hurt because we need him next week

With love

Stl rams

Embarrassed on national TV once again.

Come on sunshine crew AKA the good fans AKA the real fans.

Tell us all how this **** is just growing pains.

So what? First big mistake I've seen by Reed all year.

At least he got beat because he's just not fast any more. Better than making rookie mistakes and seemingly failing to read a zone once again.

Well I had us losing both games to the Seahawks and 49er's, so not too sure what I am upset about. Losses are losses
Looking forward to the middle stretch of our schedule.

Well we need to reset our expectations for this season the way we are playing. I can't imagine this team can compete for a super bowl with the way it has collapsed in the last 3 games.

Wow. That was pretty cool seeing that fan wearing an Ed Reed jersey trying to tackle Vernon Davis.

I wonder if they arrested him.

Tj is short compared to Matt. I know it's "technically" a couple of inches, but it looks like a lot more.

What's that? 64 yard TD.

Damn offense.

TK. Your as blind as kubiak to the problem. I always like your posts but its obvious that a top ranked D cant overcome the worst starting qb in the league. Your the same guy who refuses to admit Luck is a baller.

Back