Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ San Diego Chargers. 9:20. 9/9. ESPN. **Official MNF Thread**

Schaub was good, but this comeback was mostly on
the D in my opinion.

They just stepped it up. That defensive score just
completely deflated Rivers..

TJ

Definitely had more to do with the defense, they stopped getting torched. Still though Schaub stepped up BIG time and Andre was Andre.

Pass protection...well lets just hope the Chargers front line is just better than we expected because pass pro looked pretty bad out there tonight.

Biggest pressure comeback gave I've seen them do yet:

- on national TV
- Kubiak pulls out the stops gets aggressive.
- Matt stands up to the pressure
- Defense gets it right second half.
- Big plays by your big players..

I like it.. hated the mistakes earlier.. no complaints other than ESPN with this stupid start time.. now I've got to go to work..

Andre Johnson is the best player in this team. Better than JJ Watt, Arian Foster, and Matt Schaub. Better yet, combine all 3 and AJ is still better. What a player.

Loved swing those fans leaving when the kick was mid flight. Way too close but ill take it. Go texans!

What game were you watching? Schaub stunk. His team stepped up. Cush swung the tide.

tumblr_m5so7ujaOX1rrg6q0o1_400.jpg

What game were you watching?

Schaub played great ball tonight.

If you're gonna hate, at least try to scout a player a little better.

Agreed. He was hitting everyone and not throwing it to their knees. He went limp once but he had no where to go. He played like a legit QB in the NFL. Our offense looked good. Our defense looked like the real deal in the 2nd half. Hopefully they were just rusty in the 1st and won't play like that again against crappy teams.

Loved swing those fans leaving when the kick was mid flight. Way too close but ill take it. Go texans!

I loved how just as they showed the ball going through you could see a Texans fan wearing a Battle Red #56 jersey holding his hands up signaling that it was good.

That was nice and in somebody else's house too. So many Texans fans traveling it was almost gaudy. Granted San Diego is a great place to travel to but man, they were everywhere. Good stuff.

Remember in the prediction thread & the "what if we lose" thread.

I said we don't know who the Chargers are, we don't know what they are going to do.

Well, this is what you get.

Wade will make his adjustments, Kubiak will make his adjustments.

We'll be ok.

Great job by the coaches.

DHop having 5 for 66 is pretty dang OK for a rookie's 1st game. That averages out to 1,056 for the season.

Back