Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

It hurts to watch this. They can be so much better than this.

The hype sure says they could be but reality is another story. This is third game the Texans have played like this. They have been very lucky to win the first two. All three teams have been average at best.

To win the super bowl the texans have to do something big. Fire someone or demote the qb. 49ers, ravens, seahawks and patriots have done it. I even remember green bay giving rodgers the go over farve. Texans gotta get out of their good ol boy ways and do what they need to do to get to the super bowl.

A team can't survive when 2/3 of the team can't get it together, and our special teams and Schaub are stinking it up completely. And the obvious soft spots in our defense need to be stiffened. Setting up for a long season if they don't act.

Our offense is off. It isn't all Schaub. The tackles are getting moved. Last week Brooks got owned. The difference today is that Schaub isn't making plays. You can dog him if you want but Schaub made plenty of plays against Tenn. He has moved around in the pocket well until today.

Honestly, he looks rattled. I don't know if knowing that Brown isn't out there is messing with his head or what but he is missing receivers (that are open) and his throws are off. I'll take a pick six every week if he plays the way he played last week. If he plays the way he's played today we're in trouble.

Last week the pick six was a terrible throw that should have been a pick 6 and was much more egregious than today's. The one he threw today was an il-advised throw but the receiver (OD) could have tackled him if he hadn't turned around instead of playing the ball. The body of work today has been terrible. It hasn't just been Schaub, the whole team has looked bad, the DBs have looked bad and the special teams have looked bad, everyone has looked bad.

Mike

To win the super bowl the texans have to do something big. Fire someone or demote the qb. 49ers, ravens, seahawks and patriots have done it. I even remember green bay giving rodgers the go over farve. Texans gotta get out of their good ol boy ways and do what they need to do to get to the super bowl.

its only wk3 bro cool dem jets LOL

I know u can't win em all, but ur really lookin at 0-3 right now as far as who ur team really is. Yeah, let's still hang this on the kicker:kubepalm:

We have bad coaching and no killer instinct and no identity

2-1 it is....last year they came to reliant and we beat the breaks off them....some weeks you just dont have it...Kubiak has to change **** up...period.

Too hasty with your hate....Schaub hasnt thrown 3 consecutive pick 6's.

Don't hate Schaub. Schaub is schaub I have always said that . I am frustrated that coaches can't see what is plain as day. I think they should have done something years ago and we should not be depending on MS to get us to SB.

False start.... late hit out of bounds....

Guess the refs got tired from all the flags thrown earlier.

Don't hate Schaub. Schaub is schaub I have always said that . I am frustrated that coaches can't see what is plain as day. I think they should have done something years ago and we should not be depending on MS to get us to SB.

We dont just depend on schaub...we depend on the team as a whole....people needto get that in their heads.

This looks like the start of a 3 game losing streak... i hope im wrong but i just dont see how this team can beat SEA or SF playing like this.

We dont just depend on schaub...we depend on the team as a whole....people needto get that in their heads.

When schaub's receivers have to stop for him to throw them a good pass, that isn't an NFL Championship quality quarterback. Hump schaub's leg all you like, our offense isn't going to improve with him at the helm. Period.

Back