Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Our CB's don't intercept the ball because we never are looking for the ball. That is why I still don't like KJ. Just my opinion and it has never changed.
You can't teach speed.

Both plays they're expecting safety help....and they arent getting it.

Matt only looks at 80 and 81 when they are on the field. He doesn't decide who the best person to throw to is like some QB's. He just looks at 80 then if not wide open throws to 81. That is our QB

No, ms only looks at players wearing the wrong jersey:wadepalm:

I was at the game last week and I kept saying that our corners were getting burned and that a better QB would have thrown us out of the game.

Jackson is the only CB playing at an NFL level.

Mike

Offense playing like crap has rubbed off on the ST and they've rubbed off on the D. What a stink fest.

Did we travel in leather jackets again?

Wow, can our corners kill us any more effectively? If our offense can't rest the defense, this could get ugly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If they mean to get to the Super Bowl at all costs, Schaub shouldn't come out.

And now their offense can jump on top of Jackson, and it's defensive pass interference...

Sorry take it back. KJ is not a dumbass. He just doesn't have the skill or speed to be a good CB. Got a little emotional there.

If they mean to get to the Super Bowl at all costs, Schaub shouldn't come out.

And now their offense can jump on top of Jackson, and it's defensive pass interference...

Schaub had nothing to do with the defense getting taken out to the woodshed just now....

I called into the postgame show actually and said that and they told me I was wrong. In the first 2 games we were the beneficiaries of a lot of balls that were placed poorly when thrown.

And y'all know I'm not down on the team, I just think that we're in trouble in the secondary unless Ed Reed plays CF like he did 3 years ago.

Mike

Still a lot of game left. This can get better or a lot worse.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

That was good coverage, there was no interference. Another bad call by this officiating crew.

Speaking as someone who played the spot for years...that was interference. You have to play the ball. If you do not get your head around then you risk an interference. So yeah...that was interference. He never bothered getting his head around.

Sorry take it back. KJ is not a dumbass. He just doesn't have the skill or speed to be a good CB. Got a little emotional there.

The first call on KJ was a joke. This one was legit. KJ is the only CB playing decent ball. JJo has been getting owned by second and third receivers. Last week Locker wasn't able to put the ball anywhere near catchable and JJo would do his patented "walk over and talk ****" after the receiver didn't catch a ball that was thrown to the line judge.

Oh. AJ is hurt btw.

Mike

Speaking as someone who played the spot for years...that was interference. You have to play the ball. If you do not get your head around then you risk an interference. So yeah...that was interference. He never bothered getting his head around.

Does the pass have to be catchable partner, cause it was a high sailer :wadepalm:

Same here. It amazes how these guys haven't learned how to look for the football.

Back