Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 1/15. **Official Divisional Playoff Thread**

Why call that play at that time? We had two timeouts and time. There was no need to go for it all on that play.

So whose idea was it to make today's strategy "Go to AJ all day"?

It's like somebody (the HC) decided AJ was going to be THE go-to man and it was all or nothing.

Well, good season everyone. Here's to next year.

Jacoby Jones decided the game.

Our problem is we only have ONE 1 wide receiver. We did absolutely NOTHING to upgrade our WR in the off season. That is on FO and Kubiak. Great season considering everything. Need to make some additions and lock up some of our key current players and I am not talking about Mario.

first down - that's it. Good game Texans and fans! We'll be back next year.

Oh, and I think I want Pats to slaughter the Ravens.

Our problem is we only have ONE 1 wide receiver. We did absolutely NOTHING to upgrade our WR in the off season. That is on FO and Kubiak. Great season considering everything. Need to make some additions and lock up some of our key current players and I am not talking about Mario.

There is this thing called a salary cap *and* the fact that they had to rebuild one of the worst secondarys of all time. Bitching about that after this season is stupid.

There's no excuse for that playcall. Why didn't we rush??? They gave us inside field position all day long on that call and we play into double coverage? **** that. **** that Kubiak. **** the garbage playcall. Don't leave them time on the clock. 2 timeouts and you're in their field, you play small ball. Fawking garbage play calling. I hate it. You end our season on a **** call like that, garbage.

It's like somebody (the HC) decided AJ was going to be THE go-to man and it was all or nothing.

I can't blame it all on Jacoby or Kubiak. You have 2nd and 3rd options on offense and Yates has to learn to take those. I can't blame him wanting to go to AJ because the man is a beast, but a more experienced QB would have known better.

Jacoby's fumble did gift wrap 7 for the Ravens, but we had chances to put some points on the board. Yates lack of experience was the biggest difference maker, IMO.

Had we stuffed Rice on that 1st down, we'd have had another shot.

But hey...in all sincerity, I'm proud of our defense.

Stick to my stomach that Foster or Tate wasn't a larger part of that last drive.

first down - that's it. Good game Texans and fans! We'll be back next year.

Oh, and I think I want Pats to slaughter the Ravens.

Nah....respect to the Ravens, they play tough but fair. I'm rooting for them to dethrone Brady.

WOOOO Texans have one last chance here!

Proud of the Texans, regardless. Here we are in foreign territory for the first time in franchise history (playoff's). Great run in light of all the adversity this year.

This loss is on Jones and Yates.

Well, we stopped them. May have about 30 seconds to do something with it.

One Travis Yates.
He looked for hardly anyone else.
how else do you explain only one catch by OD and only two by KW
NONE to Dreessen.
And that pitiful 5-yd underthrow to Tate...?

The game was too big for TJ.

I'll bet Leinart's happy. TJ just earned his way back to 3rd string.

Make up time Jacoby.

Please, please, please get us out of jail.

Oh jeez I'm shaking so much right now. Forget the block....go for the return. No penalties for running the kicker.

The game was too big for TJ.

I'll bet Leinart's happy. TJ just earned his way back to 3rd string.

Yes... then no. Yates proved he was not ready to be a starter. However, he is still better than hot tub boy. TJ showed he could be the QB of the future, and can handle spot starting duty.

Back