Hall of Fame
Pittsburgh would be the AFC North winner and have the 4 seed. If the Texans win, they win the AFC South and the winner of the Colts-tAcks game gets the 6 seed. I just drove 1,200 miles listening to the NFL channel.If Baltimore loses, which I think they will and Pittsburgh wins who will the Texans face if they finish with the 3rd seed?
I see the seeding as follows
1. Chiefs (They are showing some holes on the team, especially on the D)
2. Patriots (Brady and Gronk don't seem like their normal selves. Not sure about their D, either.)
3. Texans (An OL and secondary away from being elite. Looking forward to FA and the draft. Unless Watson does what Watson does. I keep "what iffing" if "in the grasp hadn't been called last Sunday.)
4. Ravens (I'm torn on this one. I'd really like to see Mayfield set the record for rookie TDs and get the win, but the Steelers scare me more than the Ravens. This is why I've never really had two favorite teams in one sport.)
5. Chargers (If they're smart, they rest everyone in week 17.)
6. Colts (They actually seem like the most complete team of the 6. That pisses me off)
I see a repeat of the last meeting between the Colts and Texans which, oddly enough, was also played in Houston.
The Chargers make the proper adjustments and beat the Ravens.
To cut to the chase, I think we'll see an all AFC West AFCCG. The Patriots may pull off a win over the Chargers, but I just don't see it.
If the Texans win against the Colts, they get to travel back to Foxboro where....yeah. We'll just stop there.