Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Head Coach Candidates

Nick Caserio didn't come to Houston to turn the roster over to the HC! Especially a first time HC. That would be a deal-breaker for me if I were NC.
Quoting myself here....
I take back what I said. If the set up would be that EB goes to NC and lets him know what he needs, then NC goes and gets him that player, or drop a couple of names out there and let EB choose who he wants, I think that's how it should work. I do think the HC and GM should sit down and together decide who goes and who stays. If these two are on the same page this shouldn't be a problem. EB should also value a GM and his knowledge and his 20 yrs of experience and 6 or 7 rings.

Having said that, I go back to the movie "Draft Day" and, yeah it's a movie but I like the way Costner left tbe HC out of it and took control and did his thing.

Last edited:
Having said that, I go back to the movie "Draft Day" and, yeah it's a movie but I like the way Costner left tbe HC out of it and took control and did his thing.
Draft Day. Most unrealistic football movie...ever.

And yes, I’m including Waterboy. More possible.

Men of God? Seriously?

c9fe88eb725b97df4e8922c65c512cf1.jpg

If I was Bieniemy I would do two things after I heard that “Men of God” over football players...
Wait, I thought it was Bieniemy that said he didn't like Men of God prioritized over football players? Sounds like someone going after @steelbtexan heart.

We need to find the truth. Can someone who knows someone that knows someone that heard someone talking about the EB Zoom call please verify this?

Wait, I thought it was Bieniemy that said he didn't like Men of God prioritized over football players? Sounds like someone going after @steelbtexan heart.

We need to find the truth. Can someone who knows someone that knows someone that heard someone talking about the EB Zoom call please verify this?
First of all It's not legal to hire based on Faith etc. This was never talked about

It is on the internet so it must be true.

I think we are saying the same thing: according to the tweet Bieniemy didn’t care for prioritizing Men of God over football players.

The Chiefs don’t strike me as a team that cares about drafting Men of God...

It is on the internet so it must be true.

I think we are saying the same thing: according to the tweet Bieniemy didn’t care for prioritizing Men of God over football players.

signed

Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt

If that means this team is gonna be loaded with insufferable violent garbage like Hill and Hunt or detestable dirty thugs like Kelce and Eric Fisher then count me out.

Being good people has never precluded anyone from being successful.

But they have to appease the hostage taker and hire him I guess. Cuz the players call the shots now. Pathetic.

If that means this team is gonna be loaded with insufferable violent garbage like Hill and Hunt or detestable dirty thugs like Kelce and Eric Fisher then count me out.

Being good people has never precluded anyone from being successful.

But they have to appease the hostage taker and hire him I guess. Cuz the players call the shots now. Pathetic.

What has Kelce or Fisher done? Honest question I must've missed lots of stuff..

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of the Texans prioritizing faith over anything. Jadaveon Clowney doesn’t strike me as a Jesus freak.

& I can only hope we get a Bible thumper like Ray Lewis through the draft. Murder... meh, just get the guys fired up before kick off & lead the way on the field.

Kelce was in a bad reality TV show. I think all reality TV is bad, so let's just say he was in a reality TV show.

Fisher roughed up JJ when he was injured in the 2016 blowout playoff loss. That's why I hate him, anyway.

Oh ya, totally forgot about the Fisher nonsense. Silly, but fair enough.

That's what I like about him. And that's why I liked Caserio the first time I heard him (which was yesterday). Nick doesn't come off as corporate. Smart as hell, but not corporate. Both he and Bieniemy seem similar in how they see things. Caserio talking about "The Process". Bieniemy talking about staying in the "now". I just think they should meet.
That's all I was asking for.

That's all I was asking for.
I like how two people who said they weren’t interested in the Texans job agreed to interview with Caserio.

I like how he challenged the NFL rule & got things to go his way.

I like that there’s at least a rumor that Watson sat in on the interview.

So far, looks like Caserio was a good hire.

If Leslie Frazier is made the HC, he should immediately reach out to Eric Bieniemy about becoming his OC. Frazier's selling point....come to Houston, Watson and the playbook are yours to mold. You'll be out from Reid's shadow which gives you a chance to make a name for yourself.

I think it's more likely that EB is the HC with Frazier as the asst HC/DC and Culley as the OC

Back