Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday thread: Houston Texans@ Tennessee Titans.

Where are all those "mario is overated" people? We've been gashed in the run game today.....on the edge no less right where he'd be.

No comeback today...of course the sunshine club will say if we had only had Mario, things would have been different...

Can someone explain the Innegan to me? I know we all hate him but i don't see how that is an insult.

Oh the agony of bieng a Texans Fan. Can we change the name of the team until they actually represent the state of Texas a little better.

OK, now this is more like it. We're finally down by 21 in the second half...

U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select, Start

Comeback Fail Combo!

You have no idea how much I'm enjoying it. I've put up with soapers doing the exact same thing for years and now you're getting it back and can't stand it.

Rage some more!

We're getting it back? Is this a personal vendetta you're on or something? The difference between soapers and yourself is that there are a lot of us leaving comments to our effect. You're just one guy, which makes it borderline spam.

Shouldnt expect to win consistently until the playoffs are 100% out of reach... Thats what Kubiak 101 has taught us.

Let's see if the Offense fully wakes up now...we're down three scores in the second half.....AGAIN.

man as much as it pains me to say, i'm getting to the point where I want to blow games so we get a better draft position.

Can someone explain the Innegan to me? I know we all hate him but i don't see how that is an insult.
53472d1291146033-andre-johnson-vs-courtland-innegan-157074_1656231016427_1556651224_1505394_5500723_n.jpg

We're getting it back? Is this a personal vendetta you're on or something? The difference between soapers and yourself is that there are a lot of us leaving comments to our effect. You're just one guy, which makes it borderline spam.

What? Might makes right?

It's only a majority because soapers keep running off the intelligent people.

This defense is what kills us. If we only had a defense that could stop someone, our record would be much better then what it is. After this season, I don't care what we have to do, we need to get guys that play defense and get a better DC because Bush is NOT the answer.

Whatever happened to holding players accountable? It shouldn't only be coaches needing to be held accountable.

That's what i've been telling people in here. He has been holding players accountable. He's been sitting 1 scrub & putting in another. The problem is, the guys on the bench suck worse!!

Hopefully, Mcnair holds him accountable after this game & as i've said in other threads, we can't lose. If they get blown up, it makes him look worse, if they win it'll still be a fail for the season.

Back