Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread!!!! Cards vs. Texans - Preseason Game 1

This really blows. We finally take a RB with a high pick, and something like this happens. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions and says hes done, it just didn't look good. Tate seemed really concerned.

Listening to the Arizona broadcast they did not even mention Tate getting hurt. They droned on an on about hockey with some Canadian dork who was talking about big and fast NFL players are. It's like they put my Mom in the play by play booth.

Listening to the Arizona broadcast they did not even mention Tate getting hurt. They droned on an on about hockey with some Canadian dork who was talking about big and fast NFL players are. It's like they put my Mom in the play by play booth.

Must be Shane Doan from what the Cardinal board is saying. They're a bunch of wine-sipping-misplaced-Cailfornia-yahoos over there.

^ i was PISSED at this.

Back