Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

What can be starts with believing it starts now Texans.

drink up the koolaid....I call it liquid faith.

I have posted this in every thread I visited today because I feel it and believe it.

Putting ALL arguments aside. I know if the Texans had the passion of the posters on TexansTalk.com we would be 16-0. so let us drink mightly of the koolaid and send all the passion we have to our team in JAX....

I believe in this team win or loose. Imfreaking repping everyone on this thread because I believe we are the greatest fans in the NFL and I BELIEVE THE TEXANS ARE GOING TO WIN AND OUR PATH TOWARDS DESTINY STARTS NOW.

:gotexans1

I gotta say I'm nervous with so many injuries and AJ out... If we don't pull it out today and have guys step up, this season could very quickly tank. I was wearing my blue gear last night and went to HEB, some middle aged guy walks up and says ' You sure you wanna support that team?" I said "well, I've bled red white and blue sine 2002, and I'm not stopping now!" His response was "Good". I thought it a tad strange.

I gotta say I'm nervous with so many injuries and AJ out... If we don't pull it out today and have guys step up, this season could very quickly tank. I was wearing my blue gear last night and went to HEB, some middle aged guy walks up and says ' You sure you wanna support that team?" I said "well, I've bled red white and blue sine 2002, and I'm not stopping now!" His response was "Good". I thought it a tad strange.

NFL.com shows AJ as active.

What?

Texans' inactives at Jags: QB Matt Leinart, CB Jason Allen, S Torri Williams, LB Xavier Adibi, G Kasey Studdard, DT Malcolm Sheppard, DE Jesse Nading, TE Owen Daniels. TE Joel Dreessen will start for Daniels.

from the Texans facebook page

Gonna be a ***** of a day.

Not many here at the moment. Only 36 at last check. The bandwagon must have left town.

nolurking.gif
1048224712.gif

Quin has to make that play. He had the ball in his hands and just dropped it. That is the difference between a decent defense and a historically awful one.

Texan defense looks like they are wearing out the Jaguar offense with all these 6+ yards per play

:specnatz:

Back