Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans at Colts

here i was hoping you guys would keep the colts under 40 points so we could further add to our lead as the nfl's best offense. oh well we will put up 50 on the faiders. come on 5 more touchdowns nad your back in it baby

So this morning, I thought to myself, hey, the Colts secondary's terrible. Gotta put together a fantasy roster, and my choices are Vick or Carr. Why not Carr? I mean, ANYBODY does well against the Colts D, right?

Now, deep in the hole with fumbles and sacks, I watch the first chance for him to get positive points for me.

And he hands it off.

Oy, what a day. :heh:

ledzeppelin269 said:
Hopefully the backup QB will come in and we can atleast make this appear respectable.

i hate that here we are blowing out a team and they try to make it look like we didnt destroy em. For example... jaguars were up 38-7 they score 2 late td's and make it seem like it was a game. The saints were up 42-7 and they get a td and fg and try to make it seem like a game or the gayders scoring a late td when we are up 42-7. Or how about those titans when we wer up 34-7 trying to make it seem like they didnt get destroyed. How about those texans when we are up 27 to.... naw i'm kidding it was a good game.

shywag said:
Damn these announcers are just ragging on David Carr and his dad who is in the stand. How sad.

Hey, the cotton candy guy had better coverage of Carr's dad than McCree's had all afternoon....lol

We put our linebackers in too many iso coverages. What is Foreman doing covering Harrison?

have you guys blow na team out yet like 42-14 43-17?? or anything since your existance?? or just all close games hoping to pull out

Ok, so this game is toast. Maybe the Texans come back and get a TD or two more to make it look less like the butt kicking it was or maybe they don't. At this point who really cares.

Here's what I do if I'm Dom. I start running the ball. I run it left and I run it right. I run it up the middle. I tell Domanick Davis that he's going to be running the ball the rest of the afternoon and I tell the offensive line that they're going to be run blocking the rest of the afternoon. We're going to keep running the ball until we have a running game and they figure out how to do it.

Then I'm going to come home and in practice all week long I'm going to practice running the ball. I'm going to work on running the ball until their tongues are dragging on the ground.

Until they can run the ball the passing game is never going to be what it's capable of and the Texans are going to continue to be a sub .500 team (starting today the moment the final gun sounds).

Last season they could run block. This season they can't. Last season Davis could spot the holes, this season he can't. They're going nowhere until they fix this whether it means new linemen, new blocking scheme, or new running back.

I wish they would just run the ****ing ball and end this. No, no, Manning wants his five touchdowns. **** the Colts, I'm sick of this "lets go deep every other play" bull****.

SmoochyTX said:
I'm with Hervoyel. Have the Texans run the ball the rest of the day. Run and only run.

And it would have the added benefit of eating up the clock and keeping the Colts offense off the field, which might just be the only way we can possibly stop them.

:banana:
Hervoyel said:
Ok, so this game is toast. Maybe the Texans come back and get a TD or two more to make it look less like the butt kicking it was or maybe they don't. At this point who really cares.

Here's what I do if I'm Dom. I start running the ball. I run it left and I run it right. I run it up the middle. I tell Domanick Davis that he's going to be running the ball the rest of the afternoon and I tell the offensive line that they're going to be run blocking the rest of the afternoon. We're going to keep running the ball until we have a running game and they figure out how to do it.

Then I'm going to come home and in practice all week long I'm going to practice running the ball. I'm going to work on running the ball until their tongues are dragging on the ground.

Until they can run the ball the passing game is never going to be what it's capable of and the Texans are going to continue to be a sub .500 team (starting today the moment the final gun sounds).

Last season they could run block. This season they can't. Last season Davis could spot the holes, this season he can't. They're going nowhere until they fix this whether it means new linemen, new blocking scheme, or new running back.

hey it works for us. Everyone thinks were gonna run with lt all the time he has been such a decoy that teams load the box up with 8 men and then we beat them down the field with the pas s all game. Its great to have a running game respected.

wait is the score now 42-7?? game isnt on out on the west coast. please tell me you didnt just give up a touchdown it may be 49-7 by the time i finsih typing this is it?? :banana: :coolb:

I dont know what to say her. The O line made Indy's D line look like the 2003 panthers line. I know that Payton will get his yards, and TD's, but we should be able to match at least a few scores. This was a blowout. Plain and simple. There is no reason to get the wildcard spot, if this is all we can do.

your teams moderators do a good job. You should see the mods on raiderfans.net. Worst in the league by far. They ban without warning and ban all oppsing teams fans. I guarantee you will never get more than 15 posts off.

That was interference on Bradford in the end zone....I guess it doesn't matter much at this point.

Back