Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans at Colts

Another total lock-on by Carr. I think everyone can see him doing this except our staff and Carr himself.

How interesting is that... a TEXANS fan helping a colt player into the stands to celebrate. It was a kid.... he should've smacked the Colt's hand out of the way. :heh:

Ya know... I think if we had the chance, we'd run up the score as well... why not? If you can't stop them, why should they stop themselves?

A4toZ said:
How interesting is that... a TEXANS fan helping a colt player into the stands to celebrate. It was a kid.... he should've smacked the Colt's hand out of the way. :heh:
I missed that at first. I just rewound and noticed him (wearing a 22 jersey). He actually helped him up and patted him for his good work. I see he's a real fan.

thank god the misery is over. All I could say is that our team needs to role the tapes in practice this upcoming week and reallly work hard the mistakes they made today. Oh and screw that image of the day about Manning. I spit on him.

SDBoltz said:
how long have you guys existed? Of course your going to have a bunch of band wagon non sensible fans.

..as will other teams that have been around a while and have started winning.

Interesting that for such a short existence that Texan fans are popping up in other stadiums (and apprently not just the ones that travel to other stadiums).

A4toZ said:
..as will other teams that have been around a while and have started winning.

Interesting that for such a short existence that Texan fans are popping up in other stadiums (and apprently not just the ones that travel to other stadiums).

i live in ny and go to school in pa, but im a texans fan...ive never even been to texas!

OK, well, I made it through the whole debacle. Time to go outside and forget about this mess....and to prepare for everyone to start referring to this team as the "expansion Texans" again. They've earned it.

i heart seth payne said:
i live in ny and go to school in pa, but im a texans fan...ive never even been to texas!

kudos to you, keep the faith!!! :jumpbanan We'll keep the state warm for ya till ya move here.

Well it's been nice being able to share my thoughts and listen to ya'lls thoughts during this horrible game. See ya'll next Sunday. Bye.

A4toZ said:
kudos to you, keep the faith!!! :jumpbanan We'll keep the state warm for ya till ya move here.

thanks...cause i think its warm here today and its 44! :shocked

hopefully the bills wont play badly today....i dont want to suffer through another game like this one! i already get harassed for not being a eagles or steelers fan!

Lets hope the Texans can bounce back from this day, filled with poor execution. Just remember 4-5 is not a bad spot to be in at the half way mark. And Lets hope they can get this worked out.

Dungy coached teams are 40-0 when they get a 14 point lead I just heard.

Pretty impressive.

Back