Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans at Colts

Thanks to Tivo, I just watched that 4th-and-4 play several times. Carr's head moved to Bradford a millisecond after the ball was snapped, and never looked anywhere else.

Now, while the Tivo controls are up, I'll go to the "To Do" list and delete all the highlight shows I normally record during the week. Obviously, no reason to see THOSE.... :thumbdown

phan1 said:
I do not believe it. Carr puts the ball right in Bradford's body and he drops it... Unbelievable...
Watch the replay. The Colt DB raked across Bradfords hands right before the ball got there. It should have been interference. No call.

WTF is Manning and group still doing in there when its 42-7? Hope he winds up breaking a leg or something. Serve then right for keeping them in to run up the score.

FILO_girl said:
Why is Carr still in this mess? Why risk his health at this point?????

If I were one of those 8 colts fans outside the city of Indianoplace, I'd be asking the same question about Manning.

TexanExile said:
Thanks to Tivo, I just watched that 4th-and-4 play several times. Carr's head moved to Bradford a millisecond after the ball was snapped, and never looked anywhere else.
Carr has been locking on this whole game again. He has fallen into some old bad habits....but to be fair, I think he is rattled due to his lack of protection.

Not only is Manning still in the game this late, he's still throwing long down the field. What BS by INdy.

Vinny said:
Carr has been locking on this whole game again. He has fallen into some old bad habits....but to be fair, I think he is rattled due to his lack of protection.

Yeah, I'd be looking to get the ball somewhere quick too if I'd been rolled the way he's been in the backfield today....

I was sorry that the lack of instant replay on that play didn't allow us to see where the other WRs were. Wonder whether he had a better option (not that he would've seen it)....?

This is strangely familiar to last years KC game (9/21/03)

KC 42
Houston 14

KC had a terrible defense, good offense

The next week, they played the Jags and won on the final play of the game....hmmmm makes me wonder about next week

did indy's defense come to play the first 3 qtrs or was it just a case of your team missing and turnovers things like that?

SDBoltz said:
did indy's defense come to play the first 3 qtrs or was it just a case of your team missing and turnovers things like that?

Our line got manhandled the entire game. No running lanes, Freeney was all over the place, Carr had no time, etc. It was ugly.

oh gawd. What a joke. Our team doesn't have their head in this game. The Colts just took advantage of us not being ready for them at the line of scrimage.

freeny is a freak i can see that happening. Imagine if the colts have a decent defense combined with that offense... they will then be... The Chargers ha.

ledzeppelin269 said:
What in god's name is this quick snap bull****.

I mean really this is just....
That is on us. Not them. They just proved that our guys heads are not in the game. If we were ready to play that doesn't happen.

SDBoltz said:
disrespectful? what happened quick snap?? they score??
It was called back due to an illegal shift. The Colts were up at the LOS and we were just wandering around. They snapped the ball quickly when nobody was covering the WR.

Manning is just showing his a** off now. Dumb*ss!! I don't blame our defense for manhandleing them showoff Colts. :fight:

Well at least the announcers don't seem too thrilled with the way the Colts are trying to grandstand either.

ETA - One of them said it showed no class.

I've never liked Manning. There is no question he is an excellent qb, but something about him has always rubbed me the wrong way.
I hope we knock the **** out of him in the game at Houston.

ThirdEyeBC32 said:
Why are they still throwing bombs! This is pathetic and trying to run up the score! Screw the Colts! We play them again at our place.

we were up 35-7 on the raiders and got a 4th down and 2. We went for it and tossed a touchdown to antonio gates. If it was high school i would say ok stop it were up enough. I have no problem with a team running it up in the nfl. That's what these guys get paid to do. It's etertainment 6 touchdowns is more xciting than 5.

TexSon said:
I've never liked Manning. There is no question he is an excellent qb, but something about him has always rubbed me the wrong way.
I hope we knock the **** out of him in the game at Houston.

i dont like peyton eli or archie manning. They all rub me the wrong way but hey maybe its kuz im a charger fan. All i know is eli is coming to san diego next year as a giant and i hope its a monday night display of the execution of eli

Back